Open again at 14.5 underdogs.

Rog

Reaction score
This time it may be different!!!!

Mich St just clinched the Division. Senior Day. Looking forward to facing tOSU in the title game.

I see a Spartan let-down.

They also have to play well to get a BCS game. There will be no let down. Their offense is playing well now. So they are a much tougher team than in the beginning of the year.

I think WI is a better team than MSU. If we don't make turnovers we should be in the game the whole way.

Mich St just clinched the Division. Senior Day. Looking forward to facing tOSU in the title game.

I see a Spartan let-down.

Respectfully, wishful thinking. No chance. Sparty has a lot to play for, not to mention they haven't played at home for 3 weeks. They'll want to finish in style for their fans.

There is always a chance for an upset, if we didn't turn the ball over, and completed a few more passes against Wisconsin, that game could have been a win too.

The chances are slim, but there is still a chance to win at Michy State and any chance is a good chance.

Sent from my MUCH i5 using Tapatalk

That line actually surprises me a little. Given how solid our D has looked and how inconsistent their offense has been I would have expected something closer to 9 or 10 points. I could see this as a very low scoring game because I can't see us doing much against their defense and ours may be able to frustrate their offense some.

I don't expect a MSU letdown, because even though they have a date with OSU in the championship game they know they need to secure as many wins as possible if they want to get to a BCS game regardless of what happens against Ohio State.

That line actually surprises me a little. Given how solid our D has looked and how inconsistent their offense has been I would have expected something closer to 9 or 10 points. I could see this as a very low scoring game because I can't see us doing much against their defense and ours may be able to frustrate their offense some.

I don't expect a MSU letdown, because even though they have a date with OSU in the championship game they know they need to secure as many wins as possible if they want to get to a BCS game regardless of what happens against Ohio State.

I don't think MSU gets into a BCS game if they lose to OSU. Even if they blow the Gophers out.

They just beat Northwestern by 24 points on the road. All ten of their wins have been by at least 12 points. State is really, really good.

They also have to play well to get a BCS game. There will be no let down. Their offense is playing well now. So they are a much tougher team than in the beginning of the year.

They won't get one if they lose to State, Wisco will pass them if they finish 10-2. Only way Sparty gets one is beating State and going to the Rose Bowl

The line sounds about right.

But let's be honest here: Michigan State is still not really in the B10.

Why did we let them in? Easily the worst school before the expansion! (Sorry, Nebraska.)

I guess this doesn't surprise me. Mich st's offense has gotten a lot better than it was early in the season. They have averaged 32ppg in the B1G (that includes the 14 point game vs purdue). I'll admit I've only watched 2 of their games (vs ND and vs Nebraska) but they looked pretty impressive against Nebraska. I'm tired of hearing people say "their offense is horrible this year". They may not be the best in the conference but they aren't bad either.

I was hoping for a little better but again this doesn't surprise me. With that said if our defense can play with the same energy/toughness/intelligence as they did vs wisconsin I think this will be a very good football game. I like defensive battles.

It seems we mirror them more than anyone. Even last year it felt we were never out of the game with no offense. I will be in Vegas watching this year. Always an MSU presence there. Looking forward to a competitive game. Their offense has greatly improved from the beginning of the BIG season.

Top Bottom