Oooh Doogie

auric@heart

Reaction score
Maybe this comming Thursday, 6-8 in the phunhouse. Its the eve of Fall Camp. Maybe a coach or three. Could you squeeze in 15 minutes of insight in two hours? The Twins play a day game, and the recap will be done. Tell us 1500 ESPN will broadcast some Gopher Football news.

I am in Mankato again next Thurs for the main job. Would do Wed., but the Twins play at Tampa at 6:10, which means no Phunnhouse show. Trying to work around everyone's schedule, including the Twins, makes it tough. Do this: email the bosses and convince them that an 8a-11a or 9a-12p local show is a good idea.

I am in Mankato again next Thurs for the main job. Would do Wed., but the Twins play at Tampa at 6:10, which means no Phunnhouse show. Trying to work around everyone's schedule, including the Twins, makes it tough. Do this: email the bosses and convince them that an 8a-11a or 9a-12p local show is a good idea.

Please provide e-mail addys and I'll be sending them a note.

Dan Seeman: [email protected]

Dan is interested in Gophers-related programming... the hiccup is the Twins schedule through maybe mid-Oct. (with a possible playoff run). But there's no reason with P-Mac (U alum), Phil Miller on regularly, Brew & Weber w/ Reusse & P-Mac occasionally, my contributions, 1500espn.com becoming a go-to site in town for all local sports coverage, some other ideas, etc. why 1500 ESPN can't have the best mainstream Gophers coverage (football & hoops) in town.

Doogie

Two things, it would be best to have a standard time slot for the show, rather than poping it up now and again. Second, could you do a tape with the coaches for broadcast on Thursday Night? Mr. Phun could take calls.

And with ESPN 1500 taking the lead on Gopher Coverage, any chance they will get in the bidding for Gopher Athletics broadcasts?

Taking the lead is subjective... and I have a biased take, but from personal experience, I have every reason to believe that 1500 can take the lead when it comes to electronic media... as for bidding, may be tough if the Twins return in 2011, and possibly beyond. Would the Gophers have interest in 4 or 5 of the 12 football games being elsewhere? March would be an issue too with spring training games competing vs. hoops... but I have to imagine that there could be some interest. It's a good entity to have.

Top Bottom