Only Purdue has a higher ranked QB of 12 on schedule

swingman

Reaction score

People laughed at me when I said this last season, but I think O'Connell from Purdue will be a NFL QB. He'll get drafted and at least start some games for some NFL team at some point.

People laughed at me when I said this last season, but I think O'Connell from Purdue will be a NFL QB. He'll get drafted and at least start some games for some NFL team at some point.
I'm a bigger TM supporter than most on this board, but I'd take O'Connell on my team any day.

I believe I may be as bald as TM by the end of this season watching him play. If he says “it’s on me” one more time this season, I don’t think I’ll have any hair left!

Is Taulia Tagovailoa that good or is it just the name?

Why would people laugh at that? Purdue has a rich history of producing NFL quarterbacks and their pass-happy offense is perfectly suited for that development?

Why would people laugh at that? Purdue has a rich history of producing NFL quarterbacks and their pass-happy offense is perfectly suited for that development?
I dunno. I agree with you. But a few people definitely didn't agree with my take that he's got a great NFL chance in the game threads last year. 🤷‍♂️

We have the 3rd best QB named Tanner in the country

I dunno. I agree with you. But a few people definitely didn't agree with my take that he's got a great NFL chance in the game threads last year. 🤷‍♂️
He had a so-so game against us, and most people here aren't capable of seeing anything outside of our games to evaluate other players.

FTR I agree with O'Connell being a very good QB who will get NFL looks, but I don't think Purdue's history of QBs from other eras is relevant to that.

Top Bottom