One ticket for sale, 1st and 2nd Rounds

GopherLady

Reaction score
I've got one ticket for sale, section 127, row 27 for the entire weekend of games...we got some great teams here, so all 6 games should be really fun to watch!

I had purchased an additional one last year, when they went on sale at the U, in case I had to sell them to follow the Gophers. The good news is, my prediction was right, and we made the tourney...the bad news is, I won't be able to travel to see them.

So - that leaves me with one ticket. I've also put it up on Ebay and Craig's List, but wanted to give Gopher fans dibs as well. I paid $183 for the ticket. Shoot me an email if you're interested!

One more option

I could also break them up, it's $61/session. I have a buyer for Sunday, it looks like - so Friday's match-ups would still be available (and that seems to be the sessions people want).

Warning - since you will be sitting next to Moonlight and myself, so casual bball fans may be overwhelmed, we like the die-hards, lol!

Thanks for the inquiries - but I've sold my ticket. It's funny - I put it up on Craigslist and Ebay...who needs that? Facebook and GopherHole are the way to sell any tickets!

Gopherhole gave me 4 tickets...thanks!!

I NEED ROW 8 OR LESS!!!! 4 TICKETS, IF ANYONE HAS THEM, ILL PAY HUGE DOLLAS!!!

GL -- I can't believe Dr. Don didn't snap up the ticket right away! What better way to continue the obsession...

If I had been available, I would have. I have responsibilities and Miller Lites to attend to. BUT, I have Thursday 6 p.m. open to watch the Gophers.

GL -- I can't believe Dr. Don didn't snap up the ticket right away! What better way to continue the obsession...

LOL! I think his next comment was his sly way of asking me out for tomorrow night's game. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Miller Lite and college hoops! Haha

GL would have gone ape if I would have said, "I'll take 'em and we can finally meet". We are both Gopher FANatics. But no tickets this time, sorry. But, we will enjoy a Miller Lite at different places at the same time together. Right?

Top Bottom