One of the best annual photos - The Class of 2027

The marching band and cheer team Instagram accounts both have some excellent footage on their stories from last night.

Serious question, how do they get them to show up?
Free tickets?
Free Red Baron?
It's all part of planned Welcome Week activities for the freshmen class.
My son was a freshmen in the fall of 2020...they didn't get to do this, or any other Welcome Week activities, because of Covid. Its been an interesting ride for that now-Senior class.
Ski-U-Mah!

I hope this year's Freshman class shows up in numbers, dressed in Gold, ,and makes their end of the Huntington Bank Stadium vibrate. Can you imagine their first Row the Boat moves pre game. That will set the tone. M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A!!!!!

I hope this year's Freshman class shows up in numbers, dressed in Gold, ,and makes their end of the Huntington Bank Stadium vibrate. Can you imagine their first Row the Boat moves pre game. That will set the tone. M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A!!!!!
They were buying the Gold T-shirts and talking about going to the game, so I expect many will be in attendance.

It's all part of planned Welcome Week activities for the freshmen class.
My son was a freshmen in the fall of 2020...they didn't get to do this, or any other Welcome Week activities, because of Covid. Its been an interesting ride for that now-Senior class.
Ski-U-Mah!
My daughter just did the same thing at Boise State. But because their classes are smaller than Minnesota's parents were encouraged to also get in on the action in order to completely fill the "B".

Former Gopher Eric Carter chimes in:

Go Gophers!!

My screen savers are this shot of my daughters 2017 class. I love this tradition.

Top Bottom