Ola-Joseph has played less than 10 minutes over the past 10 games.

Yet, here you are. "Other teams do it".

No, I'm pointing to performances in a particular game. One team was relatively fresh and kept the intensity up for the entire game. The other one didn't and suffered accordingly. Try harder to understand the actual arguments being made instead of looking for an opening to make a glib remark.

They missed the tourney, it was decided most likely in the Nebraska blowout. At that point, JOJ should’ve had his minutes started to tick up. But this starts at the beginning of the year and ultimately should never have happened
Ben’s style has been ‘win now’ for 3 years. Finally, got some wins but it has never been a development program.

A numbers game? LOL. The Gophers have lost games due to fatigue. Still not convinced CBJ knows how to manage playing time or get the best out of his roster.
Ben wants desperately to play 7 guys only...not sure it even matters which 7 but he wants 7.
He has said so and once again this year it's how he has done it down the stretch.

Ben wants desperately to play 7 guys only...not sure it even matters which 7 but he wants 7.
He has said so and once again this year it's how he has done it down the stretch.
It keeps them happy?

You all are already tired of hearing me say this, so saying it one more time won't hurt. If you can't start 5, trust 7, and play 9, you got yourself a problem with either recruiting or player development or both.

JOJ has Big 10 athleticism and playground BB IQ and defensive ability. Same reason he came off the bench for his HS Prep team. Every time he played the last several games ( prior to concussion issues), the team defense suffered.

I saw it was reported that JOJ had concussion symptoms. I was watching him during the game, he looked like he was bored, not interested in the game at all. Are the players getting these concussions in practice? I would be shocked if JOJ was on the team next season.

Top Bottom