Ok - I'm back and no news

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
Ok ... I took a break from the GH for a month and came back thinking there would be a lot of info on recruiting. At least some rumors ... second hand info ... somebody could let us know what Henderson had to eat at the basketball game ... there has to be something out there. Come on throw a guy a bone.

Come on ...

Really ... isn't even any rumors on guys we are trying to sway our way. This close to signing day and I thought this site would be going big guns about recruiting.

There have been a few defections for various reasons and i think that has got some people down. If Henderson becomes a Gopher that will get the site perked up.

Prediction

Heart says Minnesota but my brain says Ohio State :cry:

I think the one interesting thing of note is more national. Some interesting movement that may create a domino effect. I think we're going to see a rather lively finish. And remember this year there were a lot more top guys considering us, we could be on the short list of a few of these guys. Stay tuned.

This is not the place to come for recruiting news. Whiners and complainers only. My guess is there are other boards where real discussions take place. If I knew where to find them you wouldn't have to read this.

This is not the place to come for recruiting news. Whiners and complainers only. My guess is there are other boards where real discussions take place. If I knew where to find them you wouldn't have to read this.

I've looked. This is the best. The ignore feature improves it considerably. The trick of course it to recognize the diff between frustration and idiocy. They're very similar.

You take a break during the dead period and you're surprised there is no news?

Ok ... I took a break from the GH for a month and came back thinking there would be a lot of info on recruiting. At least some rumors ... second hand info ... somebody could let us know what Henderson had to eat at the basketball game ... there has to be something out there. Come on throw a guy a bone.

Bobby Jackson was at the Gopher BB game with NW and he was wearing a Gopher jersey. How's that.

Dead period

I took a break because the complaining was at an all-time high. Thought it would die down a bit. That would be the kind of "Dead Period" I would enjoy.

The dead period should not be now. You would think (maybe I'm wrong) there would be a lot of talk right now about who is going where. I don't really know where to look either besides here. I know this is not the NFL draft but I liken it to that a bit in the fact that we are always optimistic about getting that infusion of talent.

Top Bottom