Ohio State Trip - Royce White

What is Royce Whites role for Sunday's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

98VQueens

Reaction score
What is Royce's role Sunday?

I was talking to another Gopher Basketball fanatic today and this came up...

Would Tubby make a big announcement prior or would he just suit Royce up when he is no longer indefinitely suspended? Perhaps he would let him dress, give him zero mins his first game 'officially back' and give him a few minutes the following game. Even if RW redshirts he will eventually dress and participating in warms-ups like Dominique Dawson.

IDK, pretty hard to tell what Tubby is thinking, but I was curious what GH thought.

It looks like we have confirmation that White is playing, So I assume he will get 7-10 minutes off the bench.

It looks like we have confirmation that White is playing
Just out of curiosity, where did you find this info?

Because if you don't have any "inside" info, but state a little tidbit like that as fact, you could be in for a world of hurt from many on GH if it isn't true...

I assumed 98Vikings tip was true. "What is Royce's role Sunday?" "Hopefully a few minutes off the bench", you do the math! take it up with them and not me. Start calling them trolls and all the usual nonsense if you don't believe them. A week ago Millions2Spend announced White would play on Sunday at OSU. Check the thread. If you don't believe it, goon it up with them. Don't shoot the messenger here...

wow.

Tomorrow we could have a poll whether Royce should take just a "carry-on" bag or check his luggage in.

And, there's still time for an early Sunday morning poll whether Royce should pack a snack or just tough it out and wait to eat after the flight.

Even if RW redshirts he will eventually dress and participating in warms-ups like Dominique Dawson. .
Although Dawson suited up for the scrimmage and apparently practices with the squad, I don't recall a game where he was in uniform. What game(s) did you attend where you saw him in uniform and not in civvies?

I assumed 98Vikings tip was true. "What is Royce's role Sunday?" "Hopefully a few minutes off the bench", you do the math! take it up with them and not me. Start calling them trolls and all the usual nonsense if you don't believe them. A week ago Millions2Spend announced White would play on Sunday at OSU. Check the thread. If you don't believe it, goon it up with them. Don't shoot the messenger here...

The first option of the poll is; Royce doesn't travel to Columbus, Ohio... How the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# would you consider it a tip?

Apparently you aren't very good at math, or at least logic.

"What is Royce's role Sunday?" - I assumed you 98VikQueens had a tip on a changed role for White or why would you ask the question?

"Hopefully a few minutes off the bench" .Answered "Gophers On The Rise" - Who answered your question as though Whites role was changing from the "Laptop Thief/Home invader, Paul Blart Mall Cop assaulter, Rap video maker guy" to "I'm now in the game" guy.

From reading this it is obvious your leading question had me fooled into thinking White was playing on Sunday. Put those facts together with Millions2Spare's report a week ago about White playing at OSU and you have the pieces of the puzzle. It looks like I was duped. Your initial leading question sent me down a path I never thought I would go. For that I apologize. Now we have Monsy wanting to take more Polls.

I just want White to play so bad that I was searching for any straw and I took your leading question about Whites changed role as a fact.

Although Dawson suited up for the scrimmage and apparently practices with the squad, I don't recall a game where he was in uniform. What game(s) did you attend where you saw him in uniform and not in civvies?

I'm pretty sure he was in uniform for all of the games first semester and winter break.

Just so we don't have to have all these polls posted by White's buddies, here are the odds:

Chance White plays this season .... 0.2%
Chance White plays for Gophers next year .... 59%
Chance White gets in more trouble before next year .... 40%
Chance White stays clean and transfers to another D-1 school (would have to sit out for second straight year) .......... 0.2%
Chance White stays clean and transfers to JUCO program (where he could play next year) ... 0.1%
Chance White stays clean, but opts for Europe, Turkey, Chine, etc. next year .... 0.5%

Odds that several of White's "buddies" are posting here under multiple screen names ... 99.9%

Odds that several of our pro-White posters here were actually with White during the MOA shoplifting spree or with the dormitory-casing/ laptop missing crew ... 89%

Mikie

Just so we don't have to have all these polls posted by White's buddies, here are the odds:

Chance White plays this season .... 0.2%
Chance White plays for Gophers next year .... 59%
Chance White gets in more trouble before next year .... 40%
Chance White stays clean and transfers to another D-1 school (would have to sit out for second straight year) .......... 0.2%
Chance White stays clean and transfers to JUCO program (where he could play next year) ... 0.1%
Chance White stays clean, but opts for Europe, Turkey, Chine, etc. next year .... 0.5%

Odds that several of White's "buddies" are posting here under multiple screen names ... 99.9%

Odds that several of our pro-White posters here were actually with White during the MOA shoplifting spree or with the dormitory-casing/ laptop missing crew ... 89%

YOU are the man !

+1

I predict everthing about Royce at 50-50. Either it will or it won't.

But MikieS gets another +1 from the Good Dr.Don.

Chance White stays clean

Clean? Whats he on crack?

Can one of his "buddies" explain the WET BALL NATION?

I predict everthing about Royce at 50-50. Either it will or it won't.

But MikieS gets another +1 from the Good Dr.Don.

Please provide a source or a link that states Dr Don is Good.

BTW how many people selected more than one of the choices.

Station: Dr.Don knows Dr.Don, so that makes it a fact, not an opinion. Besides, my Late Father even used to say to me once in a while..."Good Boy!"

Top Bottom