Ohio State QB Kyle McCord is transferring to Syracuse

What the hell? Very odd decision. They aren't good, don't have a notable NIL (that I know of) pool and are a mid team and don't play in one of the two power conferences

From the day one starter at Ohio State to…Syracuse? What the hell?
I believe the story says he wasn't guaranteed the starting spot at OSU. Gets back home playing in a familiar sche for coaches he's known for a long time.

I believe the story says he wasn't guaranteed the starting spot at OSU. Gets back home playing in a familiar sche for coaches he's known for a long time.
Yeah, I didn’t realize he is from Paramus, NJ and has some connections with the new coaches, and new OC came from the NFL. Makes a lot of sense. If he’s trying to get to the next level, it’s not as much about where he can win a championship. He will get enough TV/media exposure playing in the ACC.

Actually if the new Cuse coaches can turn things around quickly, they could have a good run next year with a favorable ACC schedule - no FSU, no Clemson, no UNC.

Yea, they must have promised him an NFL grooming system. He will get a payday there.

Does seem odd but good for him for a thoughtful choice.

Has Nebraska secured any QB transfer yet?

Gotta be a bit of a punch in the gut here for them ...

Yeah, I didn’t realize he is from Paramus, NJ and has some connections with the new coaches, and new OC came from the NFL. Makes a lot of sense. If he’s trying to get to the next level, it’s not as much about where he can win a championship. He will get enough TV/media exposure playing in the ACC.

Actually if the new Cuse coaches can turn things around quickly, they could have a good run next year with a favorable ACC schedule - no FSU, no Clemson, no UNC.
Makes sense.

Top Bottom