Ohio State not gonna play pissed off on Sun.

Madman

Reaction score
I'm glad Ohio State pulled out the victory in Iowa City tonight as the game was close throughout. I like it better that we're going out to Ohio State this weekend and don't have to face a firey Buckeye squad after losing to the lowly Hawkeyes. Although, come to think of it... they might be a little hacked off cuz we just handled 'em at Williams.

Oh, I think the Buckeyes will be plenty pissed off and fired up for our game with the way everything unfolded, the ordeal after the game, etc.

I do predict that if we lose, that Thad Matta will stick around and actually shake our guys' hands this time.

Go Gophers!!

I'm glad Ohio State pulled out the victory in Iowa City tonight as the game was close throughout. I like it better that we're going out to Ohio State this weekend and don't have to face a firey Buckeye squad after losing to the lowly Hawkeyes. Although, come to think of it... they might be a little hacked off cuz we just handled 'em at Williams.

Regardless of the outcome of the game, it's very unusual to see OSU players as visibly upset with an opposing team's players as I saw them with that game earlier this season. The Bucks are going to be fired up for this one big time, based on both the outcome of the prior game and probably moreso due to the ire towards the Gopher players. This OSU team is hard to beat at home (undefeated there so far this season, none closer than 9 points), and you can bet they'll be trying real hard to win this one because there's some animosity between the teams and if you couldn't see that, then you must not have watched the first game.

According to Myron, Lawrence Westbrook said he was going to buy a mouth guard this week for the Ohio State game. We'll have to watch out for the extracurricular activity.

According to Myron, Lawrence Westbrook said he was going to buy a mouth guard this week for the Ohio State game. We'll have to watch out for the extracurricular activity.

Good. It's also harder to talk with a mouth guard.

I hope that Westbrook and Turner get into a fight....and Lighty comes to help his buddy....and all three are ejected....EARLY in the game.

Top Bottom