***OFFICIAL wisconsin at MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Shouldn't Hayes be protesting somewhere?

In other news, Mason had a nice steal and needs to start making some shots.

Springs looked like he had both feet inside the line on that last three...

wisconsin does whine less and have fewer heads snapping back EVERY.TIME.SOMEONE.TOUCHES.THEM than they did with the grinch as coach.

I don't like them any better.

Mason is at least consistent...not hitting last shot at half or at end of game again.

Have we scored once this year during the final possession of a half? I'm sure someone has the real answer but it just seems like Pitino has no play in his arsenal to execute and give us a great chance to score. I think Mason is like 0-6 in that situation.

The team shot well and played decent defense. Is it just me or did the refs call some weak calls against several Gophers when guarding Nigel on the dribble drive?
I like this Nigel better
424f36ff78d0e02fcce1d6ea1533eb79.png

The team shot well and played decent defense. Is it just me or did the refs call some weak calls against several Gophers when guarding Nigel on the dribble drive?
I like this Nigel better
Here's hoping the Gophers turn up the volume to eleven. [emoji450]

I like this Nigel better

Thought the second one against (I think it was him, could be wrong) Curry was weak, but other than that no. Bigs need to move their feet and not use their hands. It's automatic if you put both hands on anyone when they are dribbling to the hoop.

Thought the second one against (I think it was him, could be wrong) Curry was weak, but other than that no. Bigs need to move their feet and not use their hands. It's automatic if you put both hands on anyone when they are dribbling to the hoop.

Yeah you are probably right. Should be an interesting second half.

So far the starting lineup change has been good. We are scoring more points because springs is hot.

Our starting Bigs only gave 4 rebounds, they should be well rested the rest of the way.

Top Bottom