Official: U2 to rock Gophers Football Stadium on June 27th

Logged on...ordered...then the system kicked me off. Anyone have other issues?

Got mine - heard lots of people are having issues. Make sure the password is in all caps.

I logged in and it gave me lower level, then it gave me upper level, the lower level again, so I snatched those up. This should be incredible - I'm sooo pumped!

I'm upstairs as well. Got my two tickets, but I'm still going to try to get GAs, if not here, than elsewhere.

I keep saying best available, and it won't give me any choices after it initially gave me lowers in 101.

Must be sold out, didn't give any

I got 4 @ $95 each in row 13 of section 216.

I was entering in the code in all capital letters and it wouldn't process so I entered in all lowercase letters and it worked fine.

Rock on.

Rah!

Nothing for me

We tried as soon as it opened and didn't get a thing. Always question the machinations of the Ticketmaster.

Wow, I blew it. I had two tickets for $30 in 101 or 2 GA seats and I got greedy and looked for better ones.

I was able to get 4 of the $30 tickets in section 105... row 20 something. I am very happy!

Took half an hour and can't get more than a single? Hate ticket bastard.

Wow, I blew it. I had two tickets for $30 in 101 or 2 GA seats and I got greedy and looked for better ones.

Try again - I got greedy too. When I had the offer for 4 seats in 126, I thought I'd do it again - because it advertised the range for outdoor club seats for $95 (yeah, right), tried again, got upper level, tried once more and got 129 which I'm ecstatic about.

I took the first ones offered to me. I think they are great four tickets in 111

This is why it sucks to get tickets with a bunch of friends. The guy whose name the seats are under never got back to me with the code. Oh well, try with all of the regular folks on Saturday.

What time was it when your password was accepted? Wasn't until 12:30 for me and I got nothing. $&@@$!

Took half an hour and can't get more than a single? Hate ticket bastard.

Its just the presale. They only put like 3-4000 tickets available for season ticket holders....

However I'm sure the other 30,000 or so tickets that aren't involved in all the presale action will be flying at 10 on saturday.

I got 2 in 223, and then a single in 121. Assuming security will me hopefully semi-lax so that we can all end up in one spot since we will all be standing....

This is why it sucks to get tickets with a bunch of friends. The guy whose name the seats are under never got back to me with the code. Oh well, try with all of the regular folks on Saturday.

your friend left you high n dry?

I got 2 in 107 for $55 each. Also had a chance at $95. I got in right away at 12:05. It is always easier when you are going for 2. This is going to be awesome!

They just opened up more tickets in section 212 (row 2), section 123 and a few other sports.

Go Gophers!!

They even released GA tickets for the Gopher presale? I was under the impression that they held all of those for either the U2.com membership sale or public sale.

I'll gladly trade 1 GA for my two in 234 and a little bit of cash.

I got in right away and got 4th row in 210. I hope they are good seats.

Just as an FYI guys, there are still tickets available using your season ticket holder presale password. I just tried this morning for 2 more and was able to find 2 at $250, $95, & $55. Nothing at $30.

Just as an FYI guys, there are still tickets available using your season ticket holder presale password. I just tried this morning for 2 more and was able to find 2 at $250, $95, & $55. Nothing at $30.

Darn. I was online last night and I got nothing. I left the link and my password at home.

What is this password of which you speak? The password emailed out to us on Monday no longer works.

Top Bottom