***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why don’t we ever run on third and medium, especially around the 50? It’s going to be a light box and if you only get 4 you have a makeable 4th down.

Our offense sucks. Not sure what happened to Ciarocca’s play calling since he left. Hopefully PJ won’t be stubborn enough to not put #8 in next week when Nebraska is beating this team up. I’m starting to join the play #8 camp.

I am completely cool with a run first off forensive philosophy. That said, I cannot understand the routes we are running as they are not forcing the defense to bring in a nickelback
The first read on almost every play today has been a short route. It’s not like they’re playing a Cover 3 and making us throw it short. It’s that we’re not even looking downfield.

Nebraska qb hurt his hand. He’s out of the game.

this might be the most boring game I have ever watched. I missed our first TD. Game doesn’t feel real.
I’m sorry you’re being forced to watch this game. I’m fortunate that I have multiple channels and free will. I could walk outside right now!!

They have totally let Rutgers stick around. Fortunately their best offense weapon so far has been their punter.

What are people worried about? A two TD lead against a team with 86 yards through 2 1/2 quarters seems very safe to me.
A fumble here, a muffed punt there and it's a tied game. For an offense that has been stagnant the last few games, they really needed to let it loose against a weak Rutgers defense.

WOW! 2nd and 19 and RU puts 9 in the box. Our play...RUTM. Now that's a head scratcher for me.

Top Bottom