***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

You think his intent was spearing him in the head? Lead with shoulder, knocked heads incidentally.

Intent? No. Nothing in Lynn's past or personality that would suggest such a thing.

Dirty hit? In no way.

Targeting? Yep. The rule, as written, sucks - but by definition it was the right call. The call isn't the problem, the rule is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasn't been a secondary issue so much as poor contain, gap management in the front 7. The safety run responsibilities might be suspect as well but not sure.

Yes. But does not having the personnel available make them more susceptible to issues in other areas.

Skipping balls seldom works.

R U kidding me ? Our best DB, who is left, gets beat deep. Good for us to give Rutgers confidence.

I was agreeing on junking the corner kick-off strategy. Get a kick-off guy who kicks it out of the end zone every time and makes the opposition start on the 25.

Wanted seven, but glad to see Carpenter hit that. He could've spiraled after his earlier miss

Intent? No. Nothing in Lynn's past or personality that would suggest such a thing.

Dirty hit? In no way.

Targeting? Yep. The rule, as written, sucks - but by definition it was the right call. The call isn't the problem, the rule is.

Whether or not it was targeting is up for debate. But it was totally unnecessary contact. Curse of the ESPN hit.

Wowwww thank goodness that kid has no sideline awareness

Thanks for the grounding call, but the right tackle had two handfuls of jersey that went ignored.

Just playing out the string. Just waiting for Coyle to get to make a hire. Honestly, Claeys should be fired even at 7 wins. Even 8 to be honest. Best team, weakest schedule, have only beat the worst teams in the country.

Was that one of those NFL type passes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can't make this sh*t up.

AHAHAHAAHA we're going to lose to ****ing RUTGERS. GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES IMMEDIATELY HOLY ****

Just playing out the string. Just waiting for Coyle to get to make a hire. Honestly, Claeys should be fired even at 7 wins. Even 8 to be honest. Best team, weakest schedule, have only beat the worst teams in the country.

I'm feeling about the same way as I did when Mason's team beat NDSU 9-7 thanks to a missed FG. Cut the suspense. Pull the plug.

We picked our own man on that INT.

This truly is the bad news bears. What are they doing at oractice?

Top Bottom