***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Just looked, we’ll have 5 offensive lineman next year who aren’t 1st or 2nd year players? 2 with actual playing experience?

Watching today, you can understand the depth and strength Fleck needs to build on the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No on-side kick? Coaches FAILED today. They owe their players, the fans, and the U an apology.

False, though I see both sides of the argument. With over 4 minutes to go, you don't need an onside kick there. You know Northwestern will run the ball in that situation and force you to use timeouts. You need the stops, which they got. It's a shame the offense didn't play well consistently today, the D gave them a decent chance to win. Coughlin had a big game as usual, but he bit on the fake and it cost the Gophers a TD late in the first half. He's got to stay home on that play. If he does, it's probably a TFL.

O-line wasn't consistent in the first half. Run blocking was good at times, but Morgan faced a lot of pressure. And the turnovers, you just can't make the throw he made on the 2nd INT.

Tip your cap to Northwestern instead of going after the coaches. They're disciplined, no turnovers and rarely made mistakes. That's a really good team that's gotten a lot better since early September.

I'm not a troll, I call it like I see it. Fleck & coaches dropped the ball today. The defense gave us a chance to win, and the play-calls and turnovers took it away.

I thought calling the interceptions and fumbles were bad calls as well. Not to mention the missed FG and dropped passes. Not even sure why those are in the playbook!!

Top Bottom