***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Yeah I know about the injury. Just was thinking he would play. Perhaps it is a bit early

¹

Williams is not flashy, but plays a huge role in pass protection. AK gets sacked with someone coming clean up the middle, if Bryce was in there, it wouldn't happen. Also, make a couple of clutch catches late in the game on the short side if the field.
Great Take! Bryce had some great blocks.

I was there. Had a great time.

Nebraska had it, and then the defense came up big again with that strip fumble.

I exited the stadium and was engulfed by a mob of students cheering and chanting.

Attachments

• 20230831_181641.jpg
    20230831_181641.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 9

PJ not believing in momentum. What an idiot.
I’ve wondered if he really believes that, or just tries to convince his team that it doesn’t exist. I think it’s clear that momentum is real.

No one probably cares, but I am going to own up to quitting on the Gophers tonight. I was so fired up about the 46 rushing yards, and piss poor offense tonight that I walked out right before the big defensive play. As I sat in the drive through at the Fairview / University Arbys as the winning FG went through it was like an injection of some powerful drug. I am fully booked for UNC in two weeks so WTF, all in now!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit... thank you for the likes.. Easy just got back on PC... there is something to be said for living 5 miles from Huntington Bank Stadium

Last edited:

Let Simon call this play.
Your post got me thinking. Maybe PJ should be the first coach to use AI or ChatGPT to call plays a few times a game. At the very least it would make for some publicity.

Top Bottom