***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. SDSU (Game Thread)

3 and out? Really?

I'm supposed to have the Gophers game on an alternate station here. It even says so on the Big ten network game finder on their website. Instead I have high school volleyball. I'm pissed. Thanks BTN for giving me false information.

Is there an alternate channel this might be on?

BTN here has Wisconsin v. Michigan

No Sherels Today?

According to Dave Lee, Collado is playing instead of Sherels. Is Marcus hurt? Is Carter playing the other CB, or BPT?

LOL!

SDSU is a high school team. This game should be over quickly.

What happened with MarQueis losing all those yards? I don't have access to the game on TV. I'm following along on ESPN GameCast. How'd they then get subsequent first down? Anybody?

INT #2!!!

Go Defense!!!! BPT and Simoni coming up big in the 1st quarter.

not even the end of the 1st quarter yet and i've seen enough. We are terrible. What an embarrassment we aren't up 2 td's already

It's official. We have been a D1-AA team the whole season.........because we look just about as good as South Dakota St. right now.

South Dakota State looks very High Schoolish right now and yet they're one play away from taking the lead, how sad........

Just Trying To Keep It Positive...

Here's my prediction for how the rest of the game plays out:

It stays somewhat close (within 7 points either way) going into the 2nd half, and then the Gophers get an ear-full from Brew about showing no pride against an inferior team.

Adjustments are made on both sides of the ball, and the Gophers exert their will in the 2nd half.

Final score: 34-17 Gophers

Here's my prediction for how the rest of the game plays out:

It stays somewhat close (within 7 points either way) going into the 2nd half, and then the Gophers get an ear-full from Brew about showing no pride against an inferior team.

Adjustments are made on both sides of the ball, and the Gophers exert their will in the 2nd half.

Final score: 34-17 Gophers

How dare you be positive!! Don't you know we're terrible and we're playing bad against a high school team? ;)

It wouldn't be a Gopher game without a pick 6 by Weber.

Man. I thought their QB threw the worst pass I've ever seen....until Weber one uped him. Wow.

Part of me hopes that they lose today so Brewster can finally be fired. He and his coaches are terrible.

Undisciplined teams are the first sign of bad coaching. Many penalties (as usual) and Weber still sucking.

Just pathetic.

brewster needs to go if gray is not in there the rest of the game. how the fans can see it and he doesnt it beyond me. i don't wanna hear any crap about how he knows more than us too. an absolute embarrassment

I think I'm glad the game's not on here because from looking at it from Gamecast we stink

Top Bottom