***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ouch...it took 9:24 seconds before we made a basket.

They're playing like a team that wants the season to be over.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know they never call it but he was in the lane for about 6-7 seconds

Konate is the worst BB player to ever don a Gopher jersey. Not the least talented, because he does have some natural skill. Just has absolutely no feel or instinct for the game. Seems like a good guy, but what a miss by Lil' Ricky.

BTN making Hurt's grandparents looking like yokels.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Who would have thought after the first 5 games of the season that the Gophers would play 0 games the entire month of March?

Who would have thought after the first 5 games of the season that the Gophers would play 0 games the entire month of March?

I was hoping for an undefeated March. It's going to happen!

Hurt's such a pure shooter. [emoji57]

Gophers down by 5 and it feels like 15.

Mason's flu aside, the other players are capable of so much better. This is embarrassing.

Murph, doing the Fred Sandford shuffle...

36-15 rebound advantage for Rutgers

Gross

I just turned on BTN and find our team playing and losing to a Rutgers basketball team at MSG in a tourney game being played even before the mid-majors play their tourneys with announcers scripted to talk about how great it is to be playing B1G buckets in NYC. Can't do it. Shutting it off.

On every shot Rutgers takes, no matter if it’s inside or outside, they have several guys crashing the boards. When we shoot, everyone is running back on defense already. They’re just being so much more aggressive.

He's still our best % 3 point shooter. Him taking 3's is the least of our problems.

Him on the court is a bigger problem than him shooting. The fact that he is getting big minutes explains it. Not a bad 10th man. Really bad 7th man.

Guaranteed that’s not a foul against Wisconsin.

Good time for Mike to not be able to shoot straight.

On every shot Rutgers takes, no matter if it’s inside or outside, they have several guys crashing the boards. When we shoot, everyone is running back on defense already. They’re just being so much more aggressive.
This has been a problem all year long. And believe me, there are plenty of offensive rebounds to be had.

Him on the court is a bigger problem than him shooting. The fact that he is getting big minutes explains it. Not a bad 10th man. Really bad 7th man.

Ideally he'd be a 12th man with #13 being a sit-out transfer.

McBrayer must have jumped off his good leg.

Washington is the best player on the team right now. Excited for next year.
Washington
McBrayer
Coffey
Murphy

That’s a good core 4.

The team will be at least watchable next year

Washington is the best player on the team right now. Excited for next year.
Washington
McBrayer
Coffey
Murphy

That’s a good core 4.

The team will be at least watchable next year
And Curry.

Top Bottom