***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota VS. Purdue -(GAME THREAD)-

I don't get it-- we are now are being out coached and dominated by Purdue. This team is on such a downhill spiral that this year will not end well.

Just checking in because I heard misery loves company.

If you're going to try and insult someone, at least get the spelling right.

you are seriously pathetic. This is how you spend your Saturdays???? Going on a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty teams fan forum and posting a hundred times? As sad as the gophers are, at least I know there are people like you out there that actually have it worse than the gophers.

YOu are a quick aren't you? Any other canned responses in your repertoirre? lol Gonna guess by your handle that you are not really pulling for MN to ever turn the program around.
Actually, yes I do want the Gophers to turn it around. I am an alum who lives in the area. In addition to being a fan of the Gophers I am also a realist. I root for the Gophers but also am able to laugh at how terrible they are.

I don't get it-- we are now are being out coached and dominated by Purdue. This team is on such a downhill spiral that this year will not end well.

I wouldn't necessarily say out coached. Our players are playing like a bunch of pansies. We should honestly just put in all the freshman, at least they would want to play

I'm thoroughly embarrassed right now. 24-0 to purdue...

you are seriously pathetic. This is how you spend your Saturdays???? Going on a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty teams fan forum and posting a hundred times? As sad as the gophers are, at least I know there are people like you out there that actually have it worse than the gophers.
:D I am a fan of the Gophers you clown.

Make room on that ledge and share some of that Chinese food, dudes. "Here's a story, about a losing program"...I'll let someone else take it from here...

We have a qb who can't throw, a qb who can't complete a simple handoff, and a rb who can't hold on to the ball.

Make an attempt at a downfield play...just try it. I dare ya....

So with all the bs up to now in this game. Seriously, what do we look for as positives from here on out.

I thought our punter would be good after all his practice last saturday. Maybe he's worn out?

When our punter goes to the "soccer" style you know the season has become a survival situation.

So with all the bs up to now in this game. Seriously, what do we look for as positives from here on out.

There actually have been some positives. This game is how it is due the turnovers. Defensively- there have been positive. Sounds like Lamonte is already a decent linebacker. Ben Perry came to play today and has been improving each week. Our DL is actually doing something and sounds like they decided to play with some passion. I am just grabbing at something positive.

This isn't Wisconsin. This isn't Michigan. This isn't Illinois. This isn't even Iowa. This is bleeping Purdue. Our offense is terrible. Our defense is terrible. Coach Kill, you gotta show me something. Maybe it's not today. Maybe it's not two weeks from now. I need to see SOMETHING that makes me believe. If this truly is ALL on weak players. Well, not a whole lot of the 2008 class is around. So that's one less Brewster class to get out of the way. Get on the recruiting trail and find kids that WANT to play. That want to win. Because this intramural squad we've got out there right now doesn't look like known what sport they're playing. And I'm getting concerned either with have a roster full of players that can't figure out ANYTHING. But if that's so, how the heck are they in college? Is that why Kill says he's doing more baby sitting than than coaching? If that's true, he needs to get his players in. Players that can see Kill focus on coaching. Because it clearly doesn't look like he's got much coaching done with this roster.

Sigh. Go Gophers, get this going please.

seven guys rushing, seven guys in to block; I didn't like our odds, and sure enough - sack.

Top Bottom