***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

Did he say David Swimmer on to punt? lol...bad when you are replaced with the dude from Friends!

Gray can't do anything better than putting it right on the numbers. Yet, there will be a few people who will somehow blame the QB for a drop like Moulton's. He's had way too many drops this year.

Well, if this game was supposed to be a good measuring stick of how far this team has come this season...looks like we are still at Start. Might as well start playing some underclassmen.

In other news, Illinois up 14-0 over Wisconsin

Well, that time they sent six guys - without any pressure.

Nice pick. At least Royston came to play

Pressure - and the DB went for the BALL!!! Great!

When was the last time we got an interception? Before that one, I can't even remember. I know Royston got one against Miami U, but what else?

Sneak! Why do they forget this play with a 6'5'' 240 pound QB?

We got a good drive goin here. Have to end it with 6.

When was the last time we got an interception? Before that one, I can't even remember. I know Royston got one against Miami U, but what else?
Just saw this tweet:

GophersNow PiPress Gophers Now
Last interception for the Gophers before the one by Royston was against Miami (Ohio) by Stoudermire. MN last in the nation in takeaways.

Just saw this tweet:

Last interception for the Gophers before the one by Royston was against Miami (Ohio) by Stoudermire. MN last in the nation in takeaways.
Oh yeah, it was Stoudermire. Anyway, that's still just pathetic.

Dang it. That's one that McKnight gets sometimes, probably should've had that one too.

That was just a good defensive effort... can't be mad at that... glad we went away with some points because this could be a very different game had we scored on that dropped TD Pass last drive...

We constantly complain about bad CB play, that was a good one.

Just saw this tweet:

It is sad how we are last in the nation in so many categories.

No gopher game being shown ON campus of the UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA. This is a joke.

Nice cushion Vereen.

Is it too much to ask that our receivers actually catch the ball?

We need to jump on them right away here if we want any shot of winning this game

I'm looking forward to the "Post-Bennett Gophers 'in good shape' at RB, Kill says" era.

Top Bottom