***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

get subs in - it was nice to see Willis and demir bring the ball up several times - less workload for Carr

Grimm just said on their broadcast that he voted Oturu in and Cowan and Dosunmu off the 1st team. Tollackson said he agreed and that it was especially ridiculous Dosunmu beat out Oturu.

Nothing wrong with slowing it down a bit now is there?

Put Greenlee in. Willis has to play tomorrow too.

Keep moving on offense and moving the ball. Huge difference between Carr dribbling possessions versus ball/man movement. Get open shots. Iowa another Soft D tomorrow. Let's get shots up!

Trolls run and hide after win...will rear their ugly heads...next time the chips are down

it was practically impossible to lose to NW, sir! Almost impossible.

I would still love a new coach, even though Pitino will be back.

Thought Christmas might come a day early! Oh well, will have to wait for tomorrow for Richard Pitino’s last game as Gophers head coach.

Then the Pitino trolls (theczar, et al) can suck eggs.

What is this talk that Pitino is coming back? I don't care what the Minnesota media says, that does not mean he won't be fired. I'd put my money on and would expect him not to be back. Let's keep rolling in this tournament though. I don't think that has any influence on the decision Coyle makes unless we won the tournament and maybe won a game or two in the NCAA's.

I do not expect Pitino to return at this point.

Thought Christmas might come a day early! Oh well, will have to wait for tomorrow for Richard Pitino’s last game as Gophers head coach.

Shut up. Go post on one of the 20 other threads about Pitino being canned. I made sure to be home from work today by gametime in case this was the last time I got to see Oturu as a Gopher. He played great yet again. I love that he bleeds maroon and gold, unlike "fans" that cheer for losses...

it was practically impossible to lose to NW, sir! Almost impossible.

I would still love a new coach, even though Pitino will be back.
I expect you to be whining about Pitino the entire 20/21 season. Dont disappoint

What is this talk that Pitino is coming back? I don't care what the Minnesota media says, that does not mean he won't be fired. I'd put my money on and would expect him not to be back. Let's keep rolling in this tournament though. I don't think that has any influence on the decision Coyle makes unless we won the tournament and maybe won a game or two in the NCAA's.

I bet it really isn’t more complicated than U regents are a bunch of cheap assholes who don’t want to pay the buyout.

Climb back in your hole...TROLL

Indiana's coach will be available if they lose to Nebraska. He was pretty good coach a few years ago.

Indiana's coach will be available if they lose to Nebraska. He was pretty good coach a few years ago.
Good for Indiana. Gave it a shot with an up and comer. Maybe it didn’t work out. So then you try someone else.

Point is, you don’t let them flounder onand on for seven, eight years.

I expect you to be whining about Pitino the entire 20/21 season. Dont disappoint

A Nebraska-like record will do that for me.

You on the other hand, will be saying you expected it, because Oturu left.

It should be fun!

A Nebraska-like record will do that for me.

You on the other hand, will be saying you expected it, because Oturu left.

It should be fun!
BGA will chime in with a list of "ifs" that would have had the Gophs at 24-6, if only.

Top Bottom