***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NEBRASKA BTT WIN OR SEASON'S OVER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Been watching basketball for 30+ years. Gophers ran the rare two guys posting up on the same block at the same time play. Dont see it often and never see it work.

Shouldn't that be a flagrant on Griesel....Garcia lucky not to have been seriously injured there.

Shouldn't be surprised by that call. It's been extremely lopsided. 17 fouls on us to their 8. 6 FTs to their 17.

More curious as to WHY Battle was in at that point. Would rather be tied with 5 minutes to go and have him back in than trying to hold a moderate lead. Just my $.02

Shouldn't be surprised by that call. It's been extremely lopsided. 17 fouls on us to their 8. 6 FTs to their 17.
They are attacking way more than we are. We have scored a majority of our points with great passing to open shooters.

Battle shouldn't be trying to draw a charge with 4 fouls... but at the same time that was a fucking charge.

More curious as to WHY Battle was in at that point. Would rather be tied with 5 minutes to go and have him back in than trying to hold a moderate lead. Just my $.02
Probably should have been pulled for a couple minutes after his 3rd for a quick breather.

We might have gotten hosed on the charge call, but that was a really dumb time for Johnson to spot the other team two points with a technical.
People have been complaining all year that he doesn’t stand up for his players, now he does and you complain

Will applaud Nebraska's sportsmanship. On the Garcia foul and Walker bumping a cheerleader. Both checked in on incidental issues.

People have been complaining all year that he doesn’t stand up for his players, now he does and you complain
It's a timing thing. You don't cost your team points unless you have a double-digit lead.

If they are going to pull this out one of the freshmen needs to come up huge down the stretch.

I haven't been complaining about that. And even if I was, you need to pick your spots. We were up 7, already losing a key player to a fifth foul and sending them to the line for two. Getting a technical there let Nebraska turn a 7 point deficit into a one score game with a 4 point play.

Any way that Fox can be a Greisel type player next year?

Battle shouldn't be trying to draw a charge with 4 fouls... but at the same time that was a fucking charge.

Block/Charge is always subjective and it's always bang bang. You cannot put that in the ref's hands with nine minutes left.

Top Bottom