***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NEBRASKA BTT WIN OR SEASON'S OVER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Damn. They played hard, smart, and limited defensive lapses. Defense was good. nerdbraska wasn't comfortable because minnesota actually competed and showed some strength.

Obviously not perfect, but overcoming the early garbage, was big.

Damn. They played hard, smart, and limited defensive lapses. Defense was good. nerdbraska wasn't comfortable because minnesota actually competed and showed some strength.

Obviously not perfect, but overcoming the early garbage, was big.
Especially when you factor in the absolutely brutal start to the game. Spotted them 8 points before we actually showed up and started playing.

LFG!! SURVIVE AND ADVANCE!

Battle will he more rested than he would've otherwise after missing the last 9 minutes. Could actually be a blessing 🙌.

1 down 4 to go.

I really hope we make it to Friday, we have won 2 of our last 3 now. Let's go!

Defense was good tonight but we haven't seen this combination often during the season:

Field Goal Shooting: 51.9%
3 point shooting: 41.7%
Free throw shooting: 70%
First game I can truly remember where guys were drilling clutch shots.....all year other teams have been doing that to us....it was so nice to see us be the team making those shots for a change.

This ain't no shit win. The Huskers have been the team you don't want to play lately. This is an impressive accomplishment.
100%....Nebraska has been playing really well lately and was right there in that jumbled mess in the middle of the conference. Very solid win.

This ain't no shit win. The Huskers have been the team you don't want to play lately. This is an impressive accomplishment.
Exactly. This is not a shit win. This was a team that failed all year and wasn't successful in the books. But they stayed together and didn't quit. They learned, improved, and made a statement together. Damn! I'm hoping things come together for the future. I want Ben to be successful here.

Top Bottom