***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stuck at work today...no way to watch. I'll be counting on you guys for the highs and lows...Go Gophers!

Winner gets Michigan....gotta like that in terms of chances of winning it all. Of course gotta get by MSU first which won't be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination.

Somebody step up and put the squad on their back Bobby Jackson style. Stand up and be counted!!! It's the only way to win this one.

Michigan game goes to OT. Got to win this one in regulation and have the fresh legs tomorrow!

Gonna need a 5 gallon bucket for all the slobbering drool Dan Dakich will have for MSU, Bridges, and Ward. We all know how he has shown his distaste for the Gophers in the past.

Gonna need a 5 gallon bucket for all the slobbering drool Dan Dakich will have for MSU, Bridges, and Ward. We all know how he has shown his distaste for the Gophers in the past.

He's not really a fan of either team. Remember MSU fans were chanting "we hate Dakich" at one of their home games this year.

I hate the matchup with Bridges and Ward. They are better than our bigs by a country mile.

He's not really a fan of either team. Remember MSU fans were chanting "we hate Dakich" at one of their home games this year.

I remember a couple years ago when we beat then #1 ranked Indiana. With seconds left and Minn in the lead, Minn had an inbound play. Dakich's comment during the timeout was, "This has all the makings of Indiana intercepting the pass." To quote Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon."

8--2 so far not too shabby of a start. Izzo is going nuts..

I like the way we're playing so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing but praise for the Gophs so far from the announcers

Alright well if we keep them on pace to score 40 I like our chances.

Just a suggestion, but maybe at least make an attempt to box out Bridges? That was an impressive finish, but it's pretty easy when no one even gets in your way between the 3 point line and the rim

Getting killed on the offensive boards and 50/50 balls. Need to keep Sparty from second chance points.

Scintillating explanation of help side defense by Dan Dakich

Konate is worthless please let him ride the pine rest of the game...Oh Hurt you are playing in the Big Ten, man up or take a seat

That drive and nasty dunk by Amir will get the attention of the NBA Scouts in attendance.

Go Gophers!!

Hey bfast what were you saying about Coffey not being able to slash? Pretty sure that was a good looking dunk !

Looks like Winston might be banged up. Headed to the locker room.

We're gonna need more of those from Akeem. If he's back watch out.

And the slobbering love affair contiues.

Curry is just sleep walking out there on defense

Gonna need the trey bombs today because Bridges is going to run riot on us all day.

Top Bottom