***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

Maybe he's had such loyalty from his Assistant Coaches is because they're just awful?

Yeah, that's what I thought when the BTN guys were going on about their loyalty.

Alternative hypothesis: they aren't that good and they haven't gotten better offers.

In case your itnerested, Indiana is giving Penn St. a game on ESPNU.

This is humiliating. So bad that WHY WOULD ANY REAL RECRUIT want to be here? This will just be the final nail after last weeks embarrassment.

Wow, are we even Div 1 right now? The coaching just gets worse and worse. Very frustrating.

Shortell doesn't look awful when he has a little bit of time. I doubt Gray completes that.

This is humiliating. So bad that WHY WOULD ANY REAL RECRUIT want to be here? This will just be the final nail after last weeks embarrassment.

Wow, are we even Div 1 right now? The coaching just gets worse and worse. Very frustrating.

This was discussed again and again last year. The problem is who in the hell would ever TAKE the coaching job up here let alone a scholarship if you have another offer?

If we had an o-line, we could at least compete. But with this o-line, I'm shocked Gray and Shortell aren't dead

Run up the middle for no gain on first. What a surprise..

It was only a matter of time before they fumbled.

What does it say when the drive that ends with a turnover is by far your best drive of the day?

How did our o-line get so bad? That is the one position that should never be bad for us.

We should count how many pancakes the d-line for Michigan gets. I've counted over 15 so far. Love the turnover too.

Ok, it's pretty obvious that Brewster left the team with no talent. We just have no talent at all. Shortell hasn't looked too bad. Sacks are on the OL, as Shortell didn't even have a chance, except for one of those sacks where he tried to run. It's obvious he can't run.

Top Bottom