***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa State (GAME THREAD)

We finally got a Touchdown!!!!!

Is it ironic that the biggest running hole of the game may have been on the touchdown pass?

As much as I hate running for one yard on first down, showing a commitment to the run really set up that touchdown.

I'm sensing a >hint< of offensive rhythm.

Wait, forget I said that. I'll curse them...

I must say, Thus far good adjustments at half on both O & D.

It seems like ' Moe' has shiffted to the most northern team.

Hey nice pass behind Kuznia, that's 5 'could have been TD' incompletions.

I don't wanna bash the D cuz they are our only bright spot but doesn't it seem like we are ALWAYS over-pursuing?

When was the last time Allen actually returned a punt for any gain?
Not saying it is him. Is the coverage bad or what?

Well, 3rd quarter brought the stats nearly even:

First downs: ISU 16-14

Total yards: ISU 331-322

Weber 14/26, 205 yards, 1 Int, 1 TD

When was the last time Allen actually returned a punt for any gain?

When's the last time he had a punt that he could actually return? We don't really rush the punter, so I don't understand how our punt-blocking isn't a bit better. Ouch.

The red zone possession is typical of the garbage that is Fisch. Just awful, inexcusable.

You may have to change your name to FireFischGuy... Cosgrove seems to be our best coach this year.... sad as that may be.

The red zone possession is typical of the garbage that is Fisch. Just awful, inexcusable.

3rd down, yes. 2nd down Fisch set up an easy score. The same guy as usual didn't execute the play.

You may have to change your name to FireFischGuy... Cosgrove seems to be our best coach this year.... sad as that may be.

Funny, I was actually just thinking that.

I have no idea why we are running it so much. Doesn't ISU have one of the worst pass rushes in the country? Its brilliant to run all the time on a team that has a terrible pass rush.

Santa is done with work so he's having some cocktails trying to get some action with Mrs. Claus tonight.

Not gonna happen, Dirt...He has already cum this year and then he went off in a sleigh. Sorry.

And yet another wide-open pass right into the dirt. *sigh*

Seriously, if we had an average D-1 QB we'd be winning this game by 20-30 points by now.

Can we get Tinsley in there? IMO he is more physical than Campbell right now. Campbell hasn't been terrible, but very up and down tonight. He got run over earlier in the game and looked pretty bad on that pitch.

Does I States O remind anyone else of Illinois.

BTW NFL network coverage is not good.

Top Bottom