***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa State (GAME THREAD)

Hey, we scored a TD tonight. That's really something for this team to build on in the off-season.

yes, you have to let them score, i don't understand why more teams don't do that. Seriously, are we pinning our slim hopes on another fumble?

What I really don't get is this: When Weber sucks total ass, Brewster refuses to play Gray. When Weber finally gets hot, then Brewster/Fisch send Gray into the game. I mean, are you serious?

Gray does fumble, but when he ONLY runs the ball, c'mon.... Weber doesn't have as many run plays called when he's in, so he appears better. Truth is, they both aren't up to par, but one's a Jr, one's a T-Fr...

time to enjoy basketball season and wrestling. Go Gophers looking forward o 2010.

Hey who was the last coach when we were 6-7 and lost at this crappy bowl?

Consistency is what we need. Weber is not it, Brewster is not it, and all of the underqualified assistants are not it. There is a reason why Nebraska's defense was one of the worst in the NCAA and is now one of the best. When we hire assistant's based upon where they have been rather than what they can do ---- this is what we get. All season long I have watched the DB's looking at the sidelines for what coverage to be in. That is bad coaching, that signal should be sent in as soon as they get to the line, not mid count. We have too many young or not capable coaches.

Brewster hire better or you will not go far as a head coach.

time to enjoy basketball season and wrestling. Go Gophers looking forward o 2010.

The problem is, with no QB - Weber is terrible, Gray needs to learn how to hold onto the football, but I see another Daunte Culpepper the way he carries that ball, so will they give Alipate a fair shot (!?) - then there really is no hope. I know we just lost so it's pessimism time, but I don't have any idea how next year will not be absolutely brutal. 4 wins, maybe?

Pretty ugly game by both teams tonight.....They both looked liked the tried to give it away. But, I guess somebody had to win. It looked like our RB (Alexander Robinson), a Minneapolis native really wanted this game.

Anyway, nothing to gloat about, but glad we won.

Best of luck to you next year Gophers. Hopefully we can both move up from the Insight Bowl. Happy New Year!

What I really don't get is this: When Weber sucks total ass, Brewster refuses to play Gray. When Weber finally gets hot, then Brewster/Fisch send Gray into the game. I mean, are you serious?

You got it right!!!

Top Bottom