******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

once again they blow the f******* whistle. what is wrong with these refs? they don't know football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yessssssss. HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT NOW.

Unreal. They are always so whistle happy.

Like I said - leidner is awesome

When he sets his feet he has a strong arm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink:

Kind of like the NW game last year, the football Gods come through.

If only he were playing our defensive ends, who put themselves in position to neither stop the RB or the QB.

We need to start attacking the seams. Not sure why most of our play action is going outside right now, as CBs can cover those areas pretty easily. Illinois looks weak up the seam (see missed pass to KJ Maye), and the safeties are jumping up quickly into run support. The middle will be open, and those are easier throws.

I wish the half time wizard Tracy Claeys could draw up a reasonable game plan from Sunday-Friday. This is 3 straight weeks where our front 7 has looked lost on assignments. Our D-line has no discipline and seems incapable of taking on blockers. It doesn't help that Claeys has fallen in love with ridiculous twists on the D-line this year. If I see Botticelli slowly weave his way out to the 7 technique again, my head might explode.

I had a good feeling last week at half time. This week, I'm not feeling it. Hope I'm wrong.

Glad Limegrover's reading my posts.

Feeling a bit better about my last paragraph.

Well I will see you good folks next week. We're not a great team... we're decent... & I'm okay with that for now. Definitely know that Leidner is not the answer but also delighted to know we're essentially a Chandler Harnish away from being a legitimate Top 25 team.

***JINX ACTIVATED***

Troll_Face_Dancing.jpg

sometimes its beyond the X's and O's Spoofin. Sometimes it's a feel thing bro.

I get that. I also know CS5 isn't throwing a 50-yd TD. Don't forget we are on the same side here.

Good for Freuchte. I think he is a better receiver than his numbers.

In the WI game, one of their defenders recovered a fumble and it was so obvious he had two knees down but the refs let it play out. It was then reversed.

We continue to get screwed on these calls. That was obviously a fumble even while it happened. But we answered so it doesn't matter. Still sucks that refs continue to suck.

If the refs can see on the replay that the defender has an unimpeded path to the end zone, why not allow the ref to rule that?

Good call reversal. If Myrick jumps on that ball right away instead of dancing around, the refs probaly let that play go and Wilson returns for TD. No matter now, great throw by Leidner. Let's turn the momentum around!

In the WI game, one of their defenders recovered a fumble and it was so obvious he had two knees down but the refs let it play out. It was then reversed.

We continue to get screwed on these calls. That was obviously a fumble even while it happened. But we answered so it doesn't matter. Still sucks that refs continue to suck.

There is a referee lined up at the line of scrimmage. How does he not realize that's a backward pass. That was a least a yard backwards. It's unbelievable.

Top Bottom