*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Wow am I pumped!!! This game can't come soon enough and my ears already hurt thinking about the noise. Gotta hit the boards hard, stay out of foul trouble and get some easy buckets in transition. Let's get after it.

Me too! Am I correct in seeing that the game is an afternoon game today? Sadly, I'm stuck at work, but will be glued to ESPN and GH for updates. :)

Should be fun today! We will need quality minutes from mo and Elliot today. Praying they both play solid to keep mbakwe fresh. Also hoping the break gave Austin time to heal his defense will be crucial! I'm really anxious for the game

Unleash the beast!

PiPress Gophers Now ‏@GophersNow
Late Christmas present for @TMbakwe32 playing today vs. Michigan State without his knee brace. Looks good in warmups without it. #Gophers

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN
Gophers are wearing gold day, parking on a weekday on campus is terrible, Gopher fans have packed the entrys waiting to get in. Big Ten!!!

God how I wish I could be at the game!

Can't wait. I really really hope the Barn is back today.

I'm as nervous as a 1 leg woman in a can kicking contest

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN
I don't want to be to mean but most student sections would have already had 2 "Tyus" chants by now. Packed U student section on its hands.

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN
Three Michigan State fans just started chanting for Tyus in upper part of the lower deck. The packed Gopher students? Nothing.
this is sickening!! someone at the game help get things started!!!!

PiPress Gophers Now ‏@GophersNow
Starting lineup is the same as last game: Hollinsx2, Coleman, Williams and Mbakwe. #Gophers

wish I could, been trying, but I don't think Tyus can hear me from my house
Henry is sitting behind the Gopher bench like Tyus and Russo are.

I also heard reports that vaughn would be on here on GH, but according to twitter he was at basketball practice 30mins ago, so dont know if vaughn will be that the game, anyone know for sure?

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN
Michigan State going with the Payne off the bench line-up as they have been meaning Appling, Harris, Valentine, Dawson, and Nix start

starting lineup for state

wish I could, been trying, but I don't think Tyus can hear me from my house

I also heard reports that vaughn would be on here on GH, but according to twitter he was at basketball practice 30mins ago, so dont know if vaughn will be that the game, anyone know for sure?

Just seconds ago...

Rashad Vaughn ‏@ShowtimeMr
Gopher Game

Gah, this Pitt-Cincy game still has way too much time left!!

Just seconds ago...

Rashad Vaughn ‏@ShowtimeMr
Gopher Game

yeah just saw that, sounds like he went from practice right to the game, I like this kids work ethic!

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN
@jayemmert @DailyintheBarn Rashad just got out of practice not that long ago. On his way.

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN
Next recruit in the building looks to be 6-ft-8 Apple Valley freshman big Brock Bertram

Flip over to ESPNU if this Pitt-Cincy game doesn't hurry up, the start of our game will be on there.

This game feels like a must win. Lots of recruits in the barn and a great opportunity to justify that ranking.

Go Gophers.

#9 Minnesota. That looks pretty damn awesome.

Seems pretty good on TV. Lots of Nix so far for Sparty.

Top Bottom