*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

This is the biggest collection of positive Gophers fans there are. Look around elsewhere on the internet.

We're losing by 17 points to a 2-2 team, what exactly do you expect?

We are losing to a Big Ten team on the road....the season is not over people. Most of us said 6-6 would be successful this year..........Step away from he ledge!!!!

Going for the long ball again, which takes time and Shortell has no mobility. What's wrong with quick-release short passes? The reason we're negative is that this has been going on since 1970! Eventually, you run out of patience.

Rallis is showing a pulse. A couple of nice tackles lately. I don't like seeing Barker get beat-up on punt returns though.

I never expected to win this game cause it's an away game. But I expected to at least look like we belonged.

Going for the long ball again, which takes time and Shortell has no mobility. What's wrong with quick-release short passes? The reason we're negative is that this has been going on since 1970! Eventually, you run out of patience.

That's a good point. Maybe it's a simple as the short passes are covered and the long passes have been open but very badly thrown.

Rallis is showing a pulse. A couple of nice tackles lately. I don't like seeing Barker get beat-up on punt returns though.
I've ripped Rallis a lot, but I'll agree that he is trying his best out there.

I'm not just being bitter because we sucked it up today - but these broadcasters are teeth-grindingly pathetic.

The miracle is still in the cards, but even that is slipping away.

I should have gone to the homecoming game instead of watching this...

I didn't get to see the first half, so I missed the absolute pain, but Iowa is terrible. Maybe it's because they cruised to a 24-0 lead and really scaled back the playbook in the 2nd half, but Vandenberg would have trouble hitting the ocean from the shore.

Oh... *NOW* we start throwing short High-Percentage Passes??? o_O

I didn't get to see the first half, so I missed the absolute pain, but Iowa is terrible. Maybe it's because they cruised to a 24-0 lead and really scaled back the playbook in the 2nd half, but Vandenberg would have trouble hitting the ocean from the shore.

Vanderberg has missed on a lot of his throws but Weisman has killed us. Our defense in the first half was horrendous as well. Way too many missed tackles and bad angles.

Well, I'm not seeing much positive at all this game.

Top Bottom