*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

At least we're good at punting this game.

I give zero blame to the defense. 80% blame to the offense and the rest is on some awful special teams.

This team needs to just get the ball outside to Maye and Jones. They aren't doing anything down field and Iowa can just load the box right now.

How about 24-2? Still a chance for a Safety.

Painful game to watch but at the same time it's only one game...learn from this result that looks like a loss and we have two weeks to prepare for hopefully an undefeated northwestern team!

It's still year 2!

It's coach #9 and year #52 since the last B1G title, but keep thinking positive if you'd like. It's insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

30 years of watching this crap is enough insanity for me. I'm out. Good luck to those of you die hard fans. I hope you get your Rose Bowl in your lifetime, I really do.

How about now?

I don't care what happens, I'm gonna watch the whole game. I watched all of our 58-0 loss to Michigan last year, I watched all of the Purdue game, I watched all of our 30+ point loss to Nebraska, I watched all of the Wisconsin game. I'm gonna watch this entire game regardless of what happens.

hopefully kill's offense continues to run on 1st and 2nd down and then on 3rd and long incomplete pass deep...love this game plan today

3rd and long inside their own 10 and the defense gives up the 30 yard run. Must be the offense's fault.

Alright maybe a tiny bit is on this defense too.

It's coach #9 and year #52 since the last B1G title, but keep thinking positive if you'd like. It's insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

30 years of watching this crap is enough insanity for me. I'm out. Good luck to those of you die hard fans. I hope you get your Rose Bowl in your lifetime, I really do.

Of all the games over the years, this the one to throw you over the edge? Really?

hopefully kill's offense continues to run on 1st and 2nd down and then on 3rd and long incomplete pass deep...love this game plan today

They didn't do that last drive....

Run - Pass - Pass

There are only two options (run and pass). . .they are mixing it up, but there is only so much mixing it up you can do.

The team is losing the game. The refs have been poor in favor of iowa. Reading Comprehension. Try it sometime.
It's *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing absurd to say anything about the refs in this game. We're getting clobbered in every facet. The refs are irrelevant.

Team just looks completely unprepared for physical play.

If we can score once before halftime I will keep watching.

Actually, I'll keep watching regardless because I have a hopeless mental condition that makes me loyal to the Gophers.

Painful game to watch but at the same time it's only one game...learn from this result that looks like a loss and we have two weeks to prepare for hopefully an undefeated northwestern team!

There is nothing to learn from this. One team showed up and the other got their ass handed to them. Hard to tell the team "don't looks so pathetic next time". We're not good, we knew we weren't good, but I thought we were better than a 48 point dog to Iowa, which is how this game is headed.

If we can score once before halftime I will keep watching.

Actually, I'll keep watching regardless because I have a hopeless mental condition that makes me loyal to the Gophers.

I think your condition is contagious because i also have it...

Top Bottom