***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA ILLINOIS GAME THREAD ***

Stifling D tonight! Great job fellas! Big win!!

This is the one of the best "pick your poison" teams I've ever seen. If one guy is off, there are a slew of others to step up.

Maybe, just maybe, you experts will come to realize that we have a damn good team, and will stop with your penny ante negative bull$hit about a certain incident in a game.

Fun to see a team celebrate like they do. Makes Saturdays game a big one. Believe the HYPE.

0 Bench points...lol...So much for depth...I think Tubby is gonna have to reduce our rotation down to the starters, Welch and a little bit of Oto...That's about all we've got.

Stupid Gophers. How is Fat Pat supposed to use this game as the basis for another side-splitting tweet?

0 Bench points...lol...So much for depth...I think Tubby is gonna have to reduce our rotation down to the starters, Welch and a little bit of Oto...That's about all we've got.

Ya lets let Rodney and Trevor play the entire Ames that's a good idea. The little break that ee and mo and Ingram gave us helped the win. You're being pretty ridiculous, sometimes bench scoring isn't a important as filling minutes

Our bench players can get their minutes at home, against bottom tier teams. I'm more than happy to see the starters take up all the minutes in a road win against a ranked team.

This is the one of the best "pick your poison" teams I've ever seen. If one guy is off, there are a slew of others to step up.

Every starter has now gone for at least 19 in a game this year.

Stupid Gophers. How is Fat Pat supposed to use this game as the basis for another side-splitting tweet?

"The Gophers were carried by a fluke performance from Joe Coleman and Hail Mary half-court prayer shots".

Never underestimate the power of determined negativity.

This starting 5 can compete with anybody's in the country but i'm worried about the bench. Got nothing from them. If we're gonna beat the Indiana's and Michigan's we need something from our bench. Other then that i'm happy. Good for Joe he really was key. That's gonna do a lot for his confidence. Trevor was also great. Great win and now let's go beat Indiana. Go Gophers!

Moses, I don't know how smart you are brainwise, but basketball wise you are dumb. You need a bench to give the studs a break so when it is crunch time, we annihilate a strong opponent on their own floor.

Now THAT was impressive! Felt like we matched up well with Illinois, but wow did we play a good game tonight!:clap::clap::clap:

Even the best teams, when you travel to hostile environments, it's all about your star players. Depth don't help you if you don't have the studs to carry the mail, cause usually, role/bench guys just don't produce the same on the road as they do at home. Studs show up anywhere.

That's how Duke beat us. Must be effective. :D

This starting 5 can compete with anybody's in the country but i'm worried about the bench. Got nothing from them. If we're gonna beat the Indiana's and Michigan's we need something from our bench. Other then that i'm happy. Good for Joe he really was key. That's gonna do a lot for his confidence. Trevor was also great. Great win and now let's go beat Indiana. Go Gophers!

Bench will be ok. He didn't score but we got big minutes from welch. Eliot will play better against bigger slower teams. Mav played well in preseason and I hold out hope for him. Would like to see oto on the court more.

Top Bottom