***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin BATTLE FOR PAUL BUNYAN'S AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

PJ has no killer instinct. Put Zac in there and toss a bomb.. come on
For sure. 2nd and 23 always works...and the e definitely wouldn’t have to punt to them

He is fine. If he went it’s fine too. Not really wrong either way

So we had two timeouts and should be 35 seconds and we stop? I don’t understand.

Knowing Wisconsin’s schemes, if they get a TD on their drive, there’s a good chance it’s a play action dump over the middle to one of their TEs.

Great play call, terrible throw.

Bottom line is that when these games are on the line, the Badgers almost always make plays that win games.

The Gophers don't.
Gopher football doesn't have "it". I spent a good chunk of change to bring buddies and watch the TCU game from the club. Could have been a program defining win. I spent a good chunk of change to bring my dad to the Packers game at US Bank last year in the club level for my first Vikings game and his first since Met Stadium as a kid. These programs need to prove something before I spend any more money with them including merch. My spending is going to go to Gopher hockey and after that, probably the Saints. Other teams in this town need to prove it, albeit moreso the pro teams which I can't believe people still pour money into.

chances of making the 1st down were as good as the FG bad analytics choice with an average college kicker

Top Bottom