***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ouch. Brooks could have cut that second down run to the left for plenty of open field rather than to the right.

Herbers needs to get better

Well they get off a 60+ yard punt and ours is 32 yards. Of course we punted after two straight runs up the middle.

I’d rather see a pass there on 3rd and 2. They haven’t proved they can cover the pass yet today.

And the wheels come off with the execution on 3rd down and horrific punt.

Not sure we needed Brooks running the ball in such an important third down. Maybe let him get his feet wet.

Break their backs with a pick

So, I am sitting at the 15-yd line where DD82 let that land. There was no one around him. I have absolutely no idea WTH he was doing. Just awful play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team feels so much different than past teams. Every time they get to what seems like might be a potential buckling point, i still get a little nervous, but i don't expect the worst. Long ways to go, but it feels right.

Fantastic job by defense to hold them to field goal after gifting them the field position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy....lucky for that tipped pass. Because Thomas was about to be called for PI on what looked to be really good defense.

Someone needs to help me understand the blocking on that 3rd and 2. Looked like two unblocked into the backfield.

Abandon the run. Pass pass pass until they adjust, then run run run.

Top Bottom