***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Staff need to challenge the defense in the locker room... Purdue moving he ball too easily with the ESPN staff's stud picks of the year out.

#60 at center Olson back to guard. 51 dosent move his feet in pass blocking.

KM bounces that outside it’s a pick 6

I thought the exact same thing. And he’s a former QB used to having the ball in his hands, very surprised he didn’t go that direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's talk about that .4 that is keeping him under 300.

That incompletion moved his rating from 345 and 366 earlier in the game down into "unacceptable" <300 range.

What I’m watching for the second half:

- is this offensive line able to generate any push as we inevitably run the ball more?

- can we generate a pass rush without blitzing? So far this year we haven’t seen it

- can the defense prevent the big plays that would allow Purdue back into this game?

I mean... can’t ask for a better start offensively.

I’d feed Bateman the ball all half

That incompletion moved his rating from 345 and 366 earlier in the game down into "unacceptable" <300 range.

The good thing is that the coaches now have something to light him up for at halftime and inspire him to a better second half.

I mean... can’t ask for a better start offensively.

I’d feed Bateman the ball all half

I think the goal offensively in the second half will be "Let's learn how to run block and get some RB's with 100 yards"

Hopefully we don't get stubborn and ordinary until late 3rd quarter.

Morgan

16/17, 298 yards, 17.5 y/a, 3 TDs, 299.6 rating.

The one incompletion was a nice play, too!

Pressure in his face he gets rid of the ball towards a half-open receiver and misses the target, but misses towards a safe area instead of a dangerous one

Maximum passer rating is 1261.6, so is he really having that great if a day? I mean, c'mon...

I needed the chuckle that resulted for this... I am a high stress TV game watcher...

Maximum passer rating is 1261.6, so is Morgan REALLY having that great of a game? I mean, c'mon!

- is this offensive line able to generate any push as we inevitably run the ball more?

- can we generate a pass rush without blitzing? So far this year we haven’t seen it

- can the defense prevent the big plays that would allow Purdue back into this game?

Add to that...can PU make halftime adjustments to stop our potent passing game

They will need to figure out how to run the ball more effectively. There are too many offenses in the B1G that we'd prefer to keep off the field with longer ball possessions of our own.

Morgan learned in the first half what it must feel like to be Oklahoma’s QB, with wide open receivers all over the field. Still have to make good throws, though, and he is.

They will need to figure out how to run the ball more effectively. There are too many offenses in the B1G that we'd prefer to keep off the field with longer ball possessions of our own.

I mean teams are selling out to stop the run. It cuts both ways. If you’re killing them passing the ball and they need to play 2 high safeties, the run game opens up

Who else thinks this ESPN 2 half time show is a joke!? Didn’t mention our game at all?!

Who else thinks this ESPN 2 half time show is a joke!? Didn’t mention our game at all?!

The only thing they talked about in the pregame was Sindelar and Rondell Moore, and they are now off golf cart riding... Nothing more to talk about I guess.

Clearly the defense was not challenged in the locker room.

That's a bad start to the second half for the defense.

Top Bottom