***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Please stop dribbling and go back to the ball movement used at the start of the game.

Marcus needs to move the ball.

Honestly Pitino should be fired after this game. When you’ve had 5 Straight road games of this shit happening enough is enough. This effort and performance in the second half is maybe the worst thing I’ve ever witnessed...and I’ve witnessed all the other games this year

Much like Tubby, this about as good as it will get with Pitino. A bubble team that might eek out an 11 seed and win a game.

This is still a winnable game. We are the better team. We will win or lose by 20.

Nothing to see here. Just another 20 point loss on the road.

Gophers sucking tonight, Wild sucking tonight......time for Caleb Truax to bring this BEE-OTCH on home!

We haven't run any offense in 20 minutes, giving up tons of offensive rebounds, and when Carr doesn't score he becomes disinterested. Sadly, he dominates the ball so much, everyone else stands around and watches.

And the worst part is they came out looking great. They had energy, made a few shots, and seemed like they were on. Now they look like the worst team in basketball history. How can that happen?

A loss at Rutgers and the Gophers are going to be in VERY dangerous territory. I'm not saying it will happen, but at least brace yourselves, because there's a real shot the Gophers play themselves out of a tournament bid. This is Minnesota after all.

Lol...the crapshow continues unabated...

Honestly Pitino should be fired after this game. When you’ve had 5 Straight road games of this shit happening enough is enough. This effort and performance in the second half is maybe the worst thing I’ve ever witnessed...and I’ve witnessed all the other games this year
There won't be a midseason firing, but the last two games cement that Pitino is who we thought he was and it's time to move on already.

It’s not about just losing. I’ve never seen a team like in my life. Ever. They literally can’t even compete. It’s disgusting. Last years team was actually better than this. I’m out.

Classic Gophers. Show flashes of brilliance in the early season and fade into mediocrity in February and March.

Top Bottom