***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gophers get $80-$100 million per year from the Big Ten contract signed in 2022. I was able to think of something good.

Fleck and staff packed it in after we won Floyd. Mission accomplished for this year......

The only good thing about this game is that the win was beyond reach early so at least we had time to get used to the loss before the game ended.

Of all the shitty coaching we have had for the past three decades this one takes the cake.

He's not getting fired, but the players on the field are entitely on him and his staff.
Did anyone say the players are the field aren’t entirely on him and his staff?

This isn’t a plug and play program. It’s a program that recruits players ranked as 3 stars who need time to develop. Unfortunately some guys at LB had to play today that aren’t ready. Doesn’t excuse the problems they had on D all year but all the doom and gloom is ridiculous.

The way some of the posts are going might as well shut it all down or petition to join the MAC.

You. You did, when you used it as an excuse to ridicule anyone calling for a new coach.
As usual Sidekick you’re wrong.

Shouldn’t be surprised considering you’re an ass clown who struggles with the proper use of a spoon.

I know you struggle with basic concepts but

should not be to hard even for you.

Ask the care givers at your home to help you out.
As usual when you've lost the argument, you resort to junior high-level insults.
Tired. Unimaginative. Juvenile.

As usual when you've lost the argument, you resort to junior high-level insults.
Tired. Unimaginative. Juvinile.
Sidekick, no matter what board you post on you haven’t been right about a single thing ever.

It is not my fault you’re always wrong. 🤷‍♂️

AK8 looked positively great today compared to our defense … and AK8’s completion rate was an abysmal 43%. 🤯Bottom line: had we finished in the red zone more often, we might have been in this shoot-out to the end. But this year’s team seems to lay in egg in virtually every 2nd half.

...or, more likely, Greg Harbaugh isn't the guy.
Combination of both, we were told AK was athletic he is not. Combine that with the most inaccurate Quarterback of my lifetime, it has to be someone else next year. But I have heard the interviews he is so drunk with the Kool aid you know FG fleck wants nothing more than him to be the guy.

Imagine how quickly all the Fleck silliness loses the team during/after games like this, Illinois, Northwestern, etc.

A locker room lost.
You reckon he’s still gonna make them clap for him when he enters the room post game???

Top Bottom