***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How many Gophers would be starting on a top 20 football program?

Our defense was totally non-competitive, and offense again had second half issues.

I thought the defense might improve in second half of season, but I was wrong.

I don't even want to bother with more typing - it was just ugly.

I believe recruiting has been good...Fleck just cannot coach!
I disagree. I would give Fleck a C+/B- in recruiting. There are at least four MN kids starting on the OL in D1 programs. I realize we will never get them all but 1/4, 1/2 would be a step forward. I agree that hisis coaching is suspect.

It wasn’t about announcing my departure, it was an statement that I’m sick of the whining bitches on this board.
Oh. Well maybe if this team would cease getting beat by lesser teams, dealing with honest opinions might be more tolerable for you. Good luck next week!

Honest opinions are fine, the trolls and massive overreacting is boring.
They gave up 600 some yards and over 40 points to a 2 win team missing much of it's O-line. First 4 possessions for Purdue were TD drives over 70 yards. Another went over 90. Meanwhile same shit from the offense.

The only massive overreaction is your flounce.

They gave up 600 some yards and over 40 points to a 2 win team missing much of it's O-line. First 4 possessions for Purdue were TD drives over 70 yards. Another went over 90. Meanwhile same shit from the offense.

The only massive overreaction is your flounce.
But people are just out to rip on Fleck for no reason! I've had it!

Top Bottom