***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Luton was short of that first down by a good half yard. I'm speechless at this point.

Khhhaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's not a catch. And they're getting away with blatant holds.

T. J. Houshmandzadeh's ghost shredding us.

Well the ball hit the ground so in this game it's a catch

S#ck a Beaver's toe! No call on the hold on Richardson

What does it say when FS1's officiating expert is always wrong about how B1G refs call a game?

It's a miracle. OSU is only allowed 5 holds per series. The refs are laying down the law.

A lot of coaches let kids who are back in their home region be a captain for that game.

We have way more kids from Oregon than I remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does it say when FS1's officiating expert is always wrong about how B1G refs call a game?

Probably that Mike should be looking for a new gig.

So an iffy chop block call, fumble, and fake punt make this a 20-14 game instead of 24-zip.

Amazing swing on 3 semi-unlucky plays.

The refs have been screwing us on spots all night on both offense and defense. These refs are just terrible on all accounts

I'm happy with a 20-14 lead at half. Even if it should be 28-7.

It's a miracle. OSU is only allowed 5 holds per series. The refs are laying down the law.
Well, the OSU probably has the B1G refs confusing them with Some Ohio State University.

Hard to see the culprits holding in the rain when they are wearing dark uniforms

Apart from the short field after the fumble, defense has stopped them completely (counting the fake punt drive as a "stop")

21-20 oregon state will be the halftime score
I am guessing you would have been thrilled with a 20 point first half!

Enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom