***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So much for that 'best practice of the season' BS Pitino gave yesterday. Worst effort of the season. Officially on the bubble. Saturday is must win.

Remember when u were telling me what a great chance we had in this game and the season wasn't over....I will say it again, they had no chance in this game and will be in the NIT.

Did...did we have a big run to end a half?

Nah, couldn't have. We never do that.

Unbelievable. Play 3 good minutes of basketball and you're only down 5.

Remember when u were telling me what a great chance we had in this game and the season wasn't over....I will say it again, they had no chance in this game and will be in the NIT.

I hope you turned it off. You're only rooting for yourself to be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe trying a different way to win... instead of building big leads and sucking down the stretch leads get down early and hopefully come back late

Mirror image of what we did to OSU at The Barn. Got out to a big lead than lost it.

I wish we didn't have fans like you.

Is the box score correct - Lynch with only one foul? He can really have fun the next half.

That was truly a pathetic half of basketball, the late run doesn't make up for that. The bright side is if they can find away to win this game, I think this might be a season turning point. I hope we see a MUCH better effort on both ends of the court from the Gophers in the second half.

Well the good news at this point is Reggie has just one foul. Not that he can't pick up 2 or 3 quick ones in the 2nd half, but it's a good sign.

Obviously this team struggles offensively, but I think those struggles are magnified when they don't get turnovers or defensive rebounds. We typically score off of tempo and momentum, but really struggle with our sets. Osu was shooting upwards of 65-70% shooting and not leaving many opportunities for the gophs to run. It took a few missed by OSU, but we built our run off of a couple of long rebounds and one or two turnovers.

I guess what I'm saying is we are going to look like **** if the other team shoots the lights out. Most teams don't sustain 50+ percent shooting all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy finally woke up with that put back after the missed free throw, then the whole team woke up. When Murphy is getting it done, usually the team is getting it done. Really need him to get it going.

Well the good news at this point is Reggie has just one foul. Not that he can't pick up 2 or 3 quick ones in the 2nd half, but it's a good sign.

Great 12-0 run to end the half. Really annoying to see how many " fans " called the game over. That being said the second half offensive movement, execution and rebounding all need to improve for us to win.

Murphy finally woke up - that's putting it in a nice way

Lynch with one foul and the Gophs score at the buzzer????? Makes you wonder.?

Does being negative and being 'right' make it better somehow?

Where was this team for the first 17 minutes? This is fantastic.

WTF was that Konate? 20 games of goodwill down the drain. (I'm being sarcastic, slightly).

Nope not negative....just realistic....This is a an average team with a coach in training.

'Guaranteeing' that a team that's currently a 6 seed in most brackets will end up in the NIT is being negative so you can say 'I told you so.' If it makes you feel better, go for it. It doesn't make you a basketball savant.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything nice. What the heck, Konate?

Top Bottom