***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Tucker hit the lottery last year with a great RB, a great WR and a few lucky breaks.
I remember that Michigan game that they absolutely pulled out their asses.
Lose that and the 95 million is like 40

Man, I almost feel bad for Michigan State. This is as bad a loss as a team can endure, and what seems like half a dozen injured starters on top.
hope they can get healthy by the time they play WI. Absolutely can beat them

KC may not leave MN for a long time... which is great for us, but Rossi's days are limited. He is legit.
This is true. Teams have to be looking at Rossi this off season.

KC may not leave MN for a long time... which is great for us, but Rossi's days are limited. He is legit.
Not everyone wants to be a head coach. It took Oklahoma guy Venables like 20 years to accept a job.

Just pay the man his money until he picks his spot. Make him leave for a head job not a coordinator job

I think 15 would be a very fair ranking.
for the way they have played through four….i mean this might not last, but to this point they have played like a top 10, or maybe even top 5 team. to this point…

ack. garbage yards and garbage points. no shutout. dang. oh well, maybe that’ll be enough to keep the Gophers from being ranked again this week :)

Post #39 in this thread I called it if read between the lines.
Poll questions:
Does the score allow Athan to play in mop up duty today?
Does Athan not play at all?
Does Athan throw the game winning touchdown pass?
Does Kramer run the wildcat?
Do we play three quarterbacks today?
If Mo normally gets a 100 yards in the first half...does he play four quarters today and surpass 200 yards rushing?
We blowing em out or winning in a nail biter?
I missed on Mo gaining 200 yards...I think he was hobbled prior to the rolled ankle.
All three QB's did play which prior to this year never happened with PJ.
And we did blow em out!
Great game Gophers!

Top Bottom