***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

And it seems they aren't decreasing at all from the first game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The false start should have been a penalty on Maryland. Their LB clapped which is illegal. Just went back and looked, it was very obvious. The players and coaches were upset about it.

Claeys looks suddenly aware this his job is on the line.

Better late than never.

Maryland is a team that likes to score points.

first miss of the season ok not ideal but whatever i guess it was bound to happen at some point brush it off

That's what you get for playing scared. Looks like Jay Johnson listens to the fans and media to a fault. Let's run on 3rd and 10 and take the FG. Then we miss. Nice. Love the aggressive, killer instinct.

And it seems they aren't decreasing at all from the first game.

The first false start, the Maryland linebacker clapped, which he's not supposed to do. Should have been a penalty on the defense. But I'm told that complaining about officiating is not allowed.

The first false start, the Maryland linebacker clapped, which he's not supposed to do. Should have been a penalty on the defense. But I'm told that complaining about officiating is not allowed.

Someone must have clapped before the FG too. :)

That's what you get for playing scared. Looks like Jay Johnson listens to the fans and media to a fault. Let's run on 3rd and 10 and take the FG. Then we miss. Nice. Love the aggressive, killer instinct.

First missed field goal of the season. I'll cut Carpenter some slack.

Let's see what CR15 can/can't do before we criticize JJ/TC for playing for the FG there.

Awful penalty, awfully conservative to run on 3rd and 10 there.

Maryland player clapped his hands right before the snap - that's why TC's was yelling at the officials........

I don't think you are understanding his point.

First start for backup QB, field goal kicker who has been money all season, good running backs. I don't hate the decision to run.

They won't let Rhoda pass - same old dull offense, runs between the tackles. Great opportunity lost after a terrific interception. Dull, dull, Johnson. Low energy, too.

coaching

if they don't think Connor can complete a 3rd and ten why is he playing. If the only reason he is playing is to save the redshirts the coaches are horribly mistaken that they will be here long enough to see those other two graduate.

This is gonna be another of those games where our QB goes 1-9 isn't it.

Maryland player clapped his hands right before the snap - that's why TC's was yelling at the officials........
Clapping hands on defense isn't illegal unless he is trying to simulate the snap

if they don't think Connor can complete a 3rd and ten why is he playing. If the only reason he is playing is to save the redshirts the coaches are horribly mistaken that they will be here long enough to see those other two graduate.
Preach

Top Bottom