***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

5 minutes left and MD can empty their bench

This game doesn't matter for the win, you just can't lose a quad 4 game.

If these two statements don't tell you how terrible this program and coach are I'm not sure anything ever will. #goals
🐎
It’s frickin dead bro

Looks like Samuels and TT will be released in scrub time. That's good. Put Henley back in too.

Ish. Another game where a team whose defensive coach is Dave thorson got scorched…..we are clearly undermanned a crossed the board but man I figured we would have been able to hang our hat on our defense always being there.

Just disappointing.

I know. It's amazing that some people can be so intensely serious at this point of this season. You have to view most of this season in the same spirit that you would view Mystery Science Theater.
You can only kick the 🐶 so much

Who would you have replace his minutes? Carrington and Henley already average 20 mins/game, and I don’t think anyone is advocating for Samuels court time to go up.
It's the coaches job to have competent big 10 players. This board was overjoyed when he signed. Early dec anyone paying attention could tell scooper wasn't going to cut it.
And the point is identifying talent.

Well - bright spots: 41 of 70 points from the frosh, great second half by Payne, nice game by Henley (14) and Carrington broke out of his funk with a nice three and 6 points total.

The Maryland subs prevented them from shooting over 70%

It's the coaches job to have competent big 10 players. This board was overjoyed when he signed. Early dec anyone paying attention could tell scooper wasn't going to cut it.
And the point is identifying talent.
I agree the roster lacks talent, and recruiting a talented roster is the coaching staff’s responsibility. However, this team is better with Cooper than it would be without him.

The freshman had 41 of the 70 points with Ola Joseph not scoring much. That bodes well for the future.

With 3 minutes to go our scrubs beat their scrubs. That’s worth something isn’t it?

I agree the roster lacks talent, and recruiting a talent a roster is the coaching staff’s responsibility. However, this team is better with Cooper than it would be without him.
And?

Don't mean to bash the kid. Just not big 10 material. And cbj signed him. That's the point.

Well - bright spots: 41 of 70 points from the frosh, great second half by Payne, nice game by Henley (14) and Carrington broke out of his funk with a nice three and 6 points total.

The Maryland subs prevented them from shooting over 70%
Play the freshman as much as possible the rest of the way.

I know. It's amazing that some people can be so intensely serious at this point of this season. You have to view most of this season in the same spirit that you would view Mystery Science Theater.
I assume that's a bad show?

Top Bottom