***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

Ok now let’s kick another FG to get it within 1
My thoughts exactly. But honestly, I'll take it as bad as history has been. Actually include the present too.

Y’all can blame Athan all you want but the play calling and play design has been HORRID and has done nothing but hurt him. Unless a coaching change happens, I can’t imagine anyone else would be better.
If PJ doesn’t find an OC kids will hit the transfer portal in droves.

2 takeaways leading to us getting the ball inside field goal range have led to 0 first downs, 8 total yards, and 3 total points. What more does the defense need to do, get a takeaway on the goal line?

Why not run the fade route on 3rd down instead of 4th!? Doesn’t make sense

Pathetic.

And utterly predictable

AK8 now is clearly into the stage of being the worst long-term starting quarterback the Gophers have had in my lifetime

He needs to improve a ton before next year. Not even giving your receivers a chance to catch the ball because you are overthrowing them is inexcusable.
I really don't get that 3rd down throw when he wouldn't throw it a play earlier, which seemed like it would have been easier

Way to screw up an opportunity to take the lead. Play calling amazes me. Too bad, we could have used 7.

I understand Iowa's defense is good. But you get one yard when you have a chance to take control of the game.

AK8 now is clearly into the stage of being the worst long-term starting quarterback the Gophers have had in my lifetime
It is not even close at this point. I am 41 he is the worst quarterack to start 10 games

He needs to improve a ton before next year. Not even giving your receivers a chance to catch the ball because you are overthrowing them is inexcusable.

Yup. Couldn't pull the trigger on a wide open receiver and couldn't hit the touch pass on a semi covered receiver. Frustrating as hell.

Would legit kick a fg on any down if we're in range this quarter

The right tackle just held the shit out of our guy

Top Bottom