***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What a fun Sunday get up to just be constantly let down. Another giant fold down the strecth. We started running clock with 13 minutes left. He is never going to learn. 14 offensive rebounds given up is atrocious. They got 41% of their missed shots.

One of the 5 worst Minnesota sports choke jobs in my lifetime. That's a high bar.

I turned on the tv when we were up by 10, and then the real beating occurred.

Our offense looked completely discombobulated. We'd do something stupid or bad, then Iowa would race down the court while we played matador defense.

What the hell happened?

Of course F'ing Carsteans makes that call on Hawkins, it's so fitting. Worse damn ref in the B1G and that's saying a lot.

Amazing how many people just default and say it’s on Ben when we make this many fucking idiotic plays that a 4th grade players doesn’t make and guys choose to not play defense. Absolutely part of the problem but JFC players need to take some accountability

CBJ back to being outcoached again. Pathetic.

Embarrassing last 10 minutes of basketball.

Things started going sideways and the Gophers had absolutely no clue how to get out of it.

I turned on the tv when we were up by 10, and then the real beating occurred.

Our offense looked completely discombobulated. We'd do something stupid or bad, then Iowa would race down the court while we played matador defense.

What the hell happened?
the wife just said the same

‘what the hell, they were up by 15’

LOL

Top Bottom