***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Fleck has never beat Iowa. Ferentz has even taunted Fleck a bit. Coming off a really frustrating loss, no better way to right the ship than some bacon.

Everything we want to accomplish is still ahead of us, but a loss tomorrow and everything we don’t want to happen this season would be staring us in the face.

We MUST find a way to win in Iowa City. Time for Morgan to lead us to victory.

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many blatant holding calls has Iowa already gotten away with?

What did conzemius, leber and Meatsauce say would happen? Dongzemiis has the pulse of the program.

College Gameday just had a Gophers question in their commercial trivia bar. Who was the last coach to lead Minnesota to a top-20 road win? Glen Mason in 2000. :mad:

First play better not be RUTM...

As my father-in-law chided me about our cheerleaders holding cards to spell out Minnesota, I reminded him that Iowa's cheerleaders did the same for all four letters in Iowa.

I'm off and on about this game. Part of me got excited, but then I watched the PJ Fleck Show and read an article about how Iowa's new QB will make the team more dynamic, tougher to defense against, he looked good versus Northwestern, etc. Plus, Iowa's defense is better than the teams the Gophers have lost to earlier in the year and is one of the best in the country. I know this game is straight up on Streak for the Cash, but the 20+ years of losing in Iowa, their new QB, the Iowa defense, and the Gophers terrible offense has me concerned and feeling like it's an easy green taking Iowa. I would love to see the Gophers win, and I hope I am wrong, but this feels like it will be a blowout. Gopher fans could be leaving before halftime.

Surprisingly, I have a good feeling going in to this game. Last week, I did not have a good feeling before the game and unfortunately I was right. This week I think Sanford coaches and Morgan quarterbacks like their jobs are on the line. I think there is a lot of pride in our offensive line group and they will have a strong game.

I'm off and on about this game. Part of me got excited, but then I watched the PJ Fleck Show and read an article about how Iowa's new QB will make the team more dynamic, tougher to defense against, he looked good versus Northwestern, etc. Plus, Iowa's defense is better than the teams the Gophers have lost to earlier in the year and is one of the best in the country. I know this game is straight up on Streak for the Cash, but the 20+ years of losing in Iowa, their new QB, the Iowa defense, and the Gophers terrible offense has me concerned and feeling like it's an easy green taking Iowa. I would love to see the Gophers win, and I hope I am wrong, but this feels like it will be a blowout. Gopher fans could be leaving before halftime.
Curious - do other teams trolls work as hard as ours do to pretend they are not trolls? AMK has a negative take on the Gophers.....will wonders never cease? Next we will have Boomtime telling us how he has his fingers crossed for a gopher victory, and if the Gangsta isn't still banned he will probably tell us how much he is pulling for a win today.

Of course then as soon as things go sideways at all the trolls will begin their happy dance of ripping on the team and fans. I just wonder if they really think they are fooling anyone into thinking they actually like the Gophers....does anyone actually buy it?

Line dropped to +4
77% of Vegas money line is on Minnesota. 56% of spread bets. 57% on the over. I was pretty surprised by all this but apparently sharps aren't we down on Minnesota's offense as we are after last week. People are always looking for underdogs since that's where the real money is, but 77% M/L surprised me. Similar percentage bet Rutgers by the way.

77% of Vegas money line is on Minnesota. 56% of spread bets. 57% on the over. I was pretty surprised by all this but apparently sharps aren't we down on Minnesota's offense as we are after last week. People are always looking for underdogs since that's where the real money is, but 77% M/L surprised me. Similar percentage bet Rutgers by the way.

Looks like it’s 51% to me.

I think this week they need to make note of the advice the commentators gave last week and recognize that the key to victory is to "feed Trey Potts."
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 3.06.35 PM.png

I like Iowa's pregame music.

Iowa is going to paste the mighty Gophers today. I laid 1/2 a rock on it, never felt more confident in my life. BTW, Mr Fleck? He is the Indiana coach without glasses! Finally, after getting pounded today by a superior team/coach/tradition, wait until the Badgers come calling...hahahahahahaha

Looks like they had some fighters fly done from Minnesota. A place worth defending. 😀

Top Bottom