***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Great recruiting job by Pitino to get isaiah Ihnen on the squad. Future is bright

And stupid coaching decision to strap his ankle to Demir the anchor.

Honestly....had Ihnen been starting earlier and playing more...Demir less....would we have a couple more wins. I'd bet money that a few of those close losses swing our way.

Just checked in. This is encouraging. If we can get these kinds of offensive contributions throughout the lineup, there is a good chance for a road win tonight. And Carr has scored only two points so far. Have to keep playing hard on defense and sharing the ball in the second half. Second halves have been very cruel to this team.
Carr being double teamed every time he runs a pick. He does have 5 assists though.

Ihnen is a 6’9” guy that has a high release (7’4” wingspan ) guys like that don’t come along very often - gopher hole called for his increased playing time months ago

This team has not proven to be clutch, but they have character. I have loved the fight of this team all year long. Great kids. I hope they can catch fire in the BTT. I think there is a lot to be proud of with this team.

This is a year where the big ten is really good 1thru10 - with two teams that aren’t (of course we only play Nebraska once) there are currently 8 ranked team also. This team has played everybody tough and with a little more luck/ experience we could be in a completely different situation right now.

This team has not proven to be clutch, but they have character. I have loved the fight of this team all year long. Great kids. I hope they can catch fire in the BTT. I think there is a lot to be proud of with this team.
With the lack of depth...they will have little chance.

Demir misses a point blank, uncontested put back bunny.

Rough start to 2nd half for Demir.

Oh Demir... jeepers. Missed layup, fumble.

Pitino's insistence on starting Demir up until today.....and continuing to give him solid minutes is going to be his downfall. I don't see how Jarvis is a worse option.

playing terrible in the second half.....Have not seen that this year

Oturu looks off - kind of looks beat down a little - really could of used Omersa on the floor for more than one possession

Pitino's insistence on starting Demir up until today.....and continuing to give him solid minutes is going to be his downfall. I don't see how Jarvis is a worse option.
Ihnen for forty minutes. At least he’s confident and a threat on offense. Demir and Jarvis are liabilities on both ends of the floor.

Willis! Oturu should never ever get a shot blocked by Brunk. Lazy drive by Oturu on that one needs to rise up and dunk on Brunk.

I wish all courts were like IU. Minimal graphics and natural wood color. Old school cool.

And Gabe still can't shoot. Just maddening.

Carr double teamed off the pick all night

Demir back in - Indiana makes run - what’s his +/-

Top Bottom