***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

At home by a last minute score. We would have lost if that game had been played literally anywhere else.

If the game would’ve been different the results would be different. Got it

If the game would’ve been different the results would be different. Got it

Yup, play IU 3 times: home, away, and neutral, they'll beat us 2, but we're definitely a better team than they are?

Weird because most of the defense was still Kill/Claeys players. We don't have a DL because they made excuses about how they can't recruit DL players here. Meanwhile Fleck has 7 commits for next year.

Wierd how they managed to fill gaps and depth year after year.

Sorry, but PJ's seat just got warm.

If he does not remove the defensive coordinator before next season, Fleck better be able to score 60+ points and not be afraid of running up score talk in any and every game.

This is not helping my back issues at all.

Young. Talent. Culture.
Can’t blame the coaches.
We are going in the right direction. We can all see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke a lot of weed?

I think Timmy Brewster is running our D up in the booth!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What is Barber doing?

For that matter:
What is Huff doing?

What is Kamal doing

You could literally drive a semi truck through some of those holes.

It’s a combination on D. Terrible coaching and the need for better players.

PJ- this isn't the MAC anymore. Year -2.

It's all the Players Fault. The Coaches had a plan.

Clearly it is on the players and the coaches but in the end the players have to make the plays. Guys like Huff have been destroyed all game, LBs are not getting off blocks and guys are missing tackles left and right. Just a horrible performance all the way around.

I don't see how Smith survives this season, will be very surprised if he is still the DC next year.

Fleck has reached Brewster 2.0 status in my book.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

An embarrassment.

I've said again (and again) that the five games beginning with Nebraska would determine the season. Today was the day to make a solid step to right the season and move toward a (minor) bowl berth.

And we looked like a bunch of ****in' clowns against a horse**** team.

JTG

Yup, play IU 3 times: home, away, and neutral, they'll beat us 2, but we're definitely a better team than they are?

I wouldn’t say definitely but you’re the one who claimed they were definitely the worst team

Fleck being a loser doesn’t mean Claeys wasn’t a loser. He was. Stop fetishizing the mediocrity of Claeys and Kill.

And still gave up 30+ to Rutgers and Purdue in Claeys last season. And still finished on average in 5th place in the B1G west. Man I miss those days..

Yeah. Even if Fleck fails it would in no way mean keeping TC was the answer.
Kind of like Brewster being bad doesn’t make Mason Murray Warmath

Top Bottom