***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

And? He’s still one of our better players. Walley was awful too, are you suggesting benching him as well?
Nope, I think Walley got beat today against great plays. That happens on any given day. 55 isn’t capable of competing at the higher level games he’s just not that good. The other players know that. They also know that Walley wasn’t a difference maker today but they know he’s a stud. I’ve been there and seen this type stuff and it matters to the players they talk about it when they are eating lunch, et al. 55 and 2 are put on a pedestal by PJ and it’s a killer for us IMO because you need the coaches boys to also be studs and they are far from that. I get that my opinions maybe aren’t that popular, but so be it I think it’s a big factor that keeps us fro taking that next step. 45 is the future and could be the present I’d like to see him play much more than he is. 14 is one of my guys too and this wasn’t a great game overall for him, either, but he as the talent to be a difference maker.

Another year I've been sucked into the Gopher hype...shame on me!

Nope, I think Walley got beat today against great plays. That happens on any given day. 55 isn’t capable of competing at the higher level games he’s just not that good. The other players know that. They also know that Walley wasn’t a difference maker today but they know he’s a stud. I’ve been there and seen this type stuff and it matters to the players they talk about it when they are eating lunch, et al. 55 and 2 are put on a pedestal by PJ and it’s a killer for us IMO because you need the coaches boys to also be studs and they are far from that. I get that my opinions maybe aren’t that popular, but so be it I think it’s a big factor that keeps us fro taking that next step. 45 is the future and could be the present I’d like to see him play much more than he is. 14 is one of my guys too and this wasn’t a great game overall for him, either, but he as the talent to be a difference maker.
Lindenberg played a bunch today.

They just don't have the overall talent.
Which is absolutely embarassing at this point. Bielma is in what, year one and already has that talent?! It's what happens when you have a real proven coach. Not a snake-oil salesman. I've said this from the beginning.

Top Bottom