***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'd be surprised if TM plays next week. Going to be ugly on national television.

I'd be surprised if TM plays next week. Going to be ugly on national television.
I would never play a guy the week after a concussion no matter who it is.

Last two weeks show the program is nowhere where we want it. Pretty poor week 2 de commits and to come out of the bye like this.

@PSU L
Vs Rutgers W
@ Neb 60/40 W
Vs NW W
Vs Iowa 60/40 W
@WI 70/30 L

My guess is 8-4 but 6-6 is possible.

Without Morgan would say 6-6 is the expectation.

Illinois has a good squad.
Yeah man. They got the guys back that were questionable, are really good on both sides of the ball, and played a mistake free game. Hats off to them.
I don't know how the Gophers fix the right side of the line and receivers.
Illinois shut down the only reliable wideout in Daniel Jackson today.

This L really is on PJ. The fire this team started to show after Morgan got concussed should have been there at the start of the game or at least the half.
He deserves the blame for not having better players on the roster by year 6. Illinois has better physical talent than MN, its pretty obvious.

Last two weeks show the program is nowhere where we want it. Pretty poor week 2 de commits and to come out of the bye like this.

@PSU L
Vs Rutgers W
@ Neb 60/40 W
Vs NW W
Vs Iowa 60/40 W
@WI 70/30 L

My guess is 8-4 but 6-6 is possible.
I would say 8-4 or 9-3 with healthy Morgan but I don’t know or have any guess at all without knowing anything about what the QB is going to play like.
Morgan has deficiencies but he is at least a known commodity

Illinois has just beat us at all phases of the game. Maybe we’re a 6-6 team? Maybe 7 wins. WRs not good. Bert is an effing good coach. Sorry.

He throws a nice ball... but Brown-stevens just doesn't know how to fight for the ball.

The ball was thrown behind him and the DB had perfect position. Brown-Stephens did make a feeble attempt to knock the ball away.

He'll be fine. Not a good throw but none of these receivers will be helping him out.

I still think you can just see the potential with him. Big arm, mobile. Let him work through the growing pains this year.
I'm certainly not giving up on him. He has all the tools. Just saying this is about as bad of a 1st game as you could have.

Top Bottom